• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weddings aren't about you, and never have been.

If a bride is on board for the freak-show musical or Hobbit-a-thon, then that's the groom's shame to bear.

Cute callout doe, Juice. I'll float some toxic masculinity at you at some point for it.

Wedding Idea #5,940: A big Spin the Bottle Tournament, except it's fixed and the bride and groom get married and kiss, followed by five minutes in the closet. But, all the guests wind up having to kiss whomever the bottle dictates they must kiss.

The time has come,' the Walrus said,
To talk of many things:
Of shoes — and ships — and sealing-wax —
Of cabbages — and kings —
And why the sea is boiling hot —
And whether pigs have wings.'

wasn't even a callout, just tryna get some discussion going -- did you like your wedding and was it fun?

I actually agree with damo for the most part, but I also think there is a difference between having fun with it/being creative (making it a musical) and trying to go viral

they aren't necessarily the same thing

There is a hashtag associated with the musical wedding, but I don't think they're trying to get famous for it or anything, just so that people could put pics in the same place.

Or see pics in the same place...or however hashtags work. Crazy kids.

do we have a spread on our game tomorrow night? I'll set it at duke -32.5

only 21.5 from what i can find online. Those people are suckers. we just lost to freaking Georgia Tech by more than 10.

giphy.gif

Rex Chapman gave a twitter shout out the other day that was like "the original Zion Williamson was Rodney Rogers," along with a video, so that was cool. I think we lose by 30+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back