• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy we exceeded 5.75 and avoided embarrassment on the internet.

how's the new crib, sayhey?

It's good! Got most stuff the way we want it, and it feels like home now. Neighbors are pretty awesome. I'm waiting for this goddamn zoysia grass to go dormant because mowing that this summer has been an absolute bitch.

SayHey been lurking.

I really haven't! Feels like the few times I've called up the app over the past couple months, all I see are a bunch of lectro threads at the top, so that's a strong pass. I do miss all of you though and hope you are all well and making lots of love. Who all is married now? Leebs? Brasky? Plama?

The most important question is whether ITK still has a boyfriend and if not when she is going to visit El Chupe.

lectro really has ruined it; in retrospect, it's amazing JHMD was banned/thread restricted for his behavior but lectro persists.

Remember the good old days when WFRulz was (justifiably) permabanned for that birds stick to their own color analogy? Lectro writes stuff more offensive than that in most of his posts. A real life example of alt right internet garbage which has no place here.

Remember the good old days when WFRulz was (justifiably) permabanned for that birds stick to their own color analogy? Lectro writes stuff more offensive than that in most of his posts. A real life example of alt right internet garbage which has no place here.

plus his new thing in the past week or so is taking the BKF route and dumping on Wake grads. it's one thing for BKF who actually went to the place, but fuck this guy for his "Wake Factless" shit.

Saw the thread title. Welcome back, Townie!

i don't know, bro

I found Rulz's racist shit to be some of the worst shit ever posted on here, worse than lectro's substanceless name calling

lectro has a volume problem, but his posts don't actually say anything

Lectro really should be thread restricted it’s just fucking insane spam

Lectro seems harmless in real life whereas I could see Rulz at a klan rally

If we ban lectro though then I'll need to fill the troll void, but now I can stay clear as I trust the job is done right.

If we ban lectro though then I'll need to fill the troll void, but now I can stay clear as I trust the job is done right.

Yeah man. Gotta have the spread. Otherwise, more Moonz posts, and who wants more of that?

Obviously you can google it, but what would you guess is the correct score for the blank below:

A total of 57 games or 2.14% of the 2,668 games played in the NFL from 2002-2011 have ended in a score of ________ making it the most common game score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back