Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1463

Thread: Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Is it speciesism when a lion eats a zebra? Or when a big fish eats a small fish?

Why isn't PETA protesting carnivorous animals?

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Hmm. I always thought it was "beat off a dead horse", anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Is it speciesism when a lion eats a zebra? Or when a big fish eats a small fish?

Why isn't PETA protesting carnivorous animals?
    I donít think PETA is against killing a wild cow with your bare hands.

"I'm so hungry I could ride a horse." ... "I thought you could ride a horse to get food."

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Hmm. I always thought it was "beat off a dead horse", anyways.
    You should keep some of your personal hobbies to yourself.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    pretty well known deac in my year I guess just passed per the FB. Woof. USA Today sports writer, & For The Win founder

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/chr...rXW7GTBviUXNv4
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    pretty well known deac in my year I guess just passed per the FB. Woof. USA Today sports writer, & For The Win founder

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/chr...rXW7GTBviUXNv4
    He used to write for Yahoo Sports. I remember the most liked comments in virtually every article he wrote there were all pleas to Yahoo to fire him. People really hated him.

Man, that's a bummer.
    Runs with deer.

Man, that really sucks. For better or worse, those Yahoo blogs were a large part of my sports consumption 5 - 10 years ago. Wonder what happened.

Didnít he write an article that shit all over Wake that was brought up on the boards? Or am I confused with one of the hundred other articles that has shit on Wake

I've never heard of the guy, but it's a bummer he died with a young kid and stuff. I don't know, man. Death. We only die once, but for such a long time...or whatever.
    Runs with deer.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I've never heard of the guy, but it's a bummer he died with a young kid and stuff. I don't know, man. Death. We only die once, but for such a long time...or whatever.
    That's why you gotta get your BH licked now.

Ah, shit, can I not do Vimeo?

Conversation between Slavoj Zizek and Philippe Petit.

Runs with deer.

Oh cool, I can just post it. Can I do it with short youtubes?

https://youtu.be/bcj_FRQdbAE

Edit - guess not.

Last edited by El Chupacabra; 12-06-2018 at 11:55 AM.
    Runs with deer.

Paul Holdengraber in the intro: "Living is dangerous, and the outcome is always fatal."

Zizek: "What is life? A disease that is transmitted by sex and always ends in death."
    Runs with deer.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Paul Holdengraber in the intro: "Living is dangerous, and the outcome is always fatal."

Zizek: "What is life? A disease that is transmitted by sex and always ends in death."
    No wonder you're always depressed.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Read a really detailed article stating that Uber ain't gonna be around forever. Makes sense given their 5% prepay Uber cash deal that I did a month ago which is both 1) Super hard to remember and 2) Super confusion on how to use the credits. looks like cash desperation. They'll have to raise rates 50% to survive, at which point cabs will become cheaper again.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

I think about how much Uber would have to increase before I stopped using it

I get discounts constantly and recognize that I'm just rolling on investor's cash til the bottom falls out

I've noticed around here a lot of people guilt you if you say you're going to take an Uber, they say Lyft is better.

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Read a really detailed article stating that Uber ain't gonna be around forever. Makes sense given their 5% prepay Uber cash deal that I did a month ago which is both 1) Super hard to remember and 2) Super confusion on how to use the credits. looks like cash desperation. They'll have to raise rates 50% to survive, at which point cabs will become cheaper again.
    You know, I don't know if cabs just being cheaper would be enough to make me use them over lyft/uber/app service. The main draw is that those are reliable and I can track my driver/etc. Nothing worse than calling a cab and having them never show up because they picked someone else up at the top of Burke St. while you were waiting down at BS Pizza for them... and then you have to call back and talk to a dispatcher and hope it doesn't happen again. Cab companies have had plenty of time to try and catch up technologically and still aren't there IMO. So it would take some pretty drastic price increases to even make me think about going back to that shitty experience.