• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it speciesism when a lion eats a zebra? Or when a big fish eats a small fish?

Why isn't PETA protesting carnivorous animals?

Is it speciesism when a lion eats a zebra? Or when a big fish eats a small fish?

Why isn't PETA protesting carnivorous animals?

I don’t think PETA is against killing a wild cow with your bare hands.

"I'm so hungry I could ride a horse." ... "I thought you could ride a horse to get food."

Man, that really sucks. For better or worse, those Yahoo blogs were a large part of my sports consumption 5 - 10 years ago. Wonder what happened.

Didn’t he write an article that shit all over Wake that was brought up on the boards? Or am I confused with one of the hundred other articles that has shit on Wake

I've never heard of the guy, but it's a bummer he died with a young kid and stuff. I don't know, man. Death. We only die once, but for such a long time...or whatever.

Paul Holdengraber in the intro: "Living is dangerous, and the outcome is always fatal."

Zizek: "What is life? A disease that is transmitted by sex and always ends in death."

Read a really detailed article stating that Uber ain't gonna be around forever. Makes sense given their 5% prepay Uber cash deal that I did a month ago which is both 1) Super hard to remember and 2) Super confusion on how to use the credits. looks like cash desperation. They'll have to raise rates 50% to survive, at which point cabs will become cheaper again.

I think about how much Uber would have to increase before I stopped using it

I get discounts constantly and recognize that I'm just rolling on investor's cash til the bottom falls out

I've noticed around here a lot of people guilt you if you say you're going to take an Uber, they say Lyft is better.

Read a really detailed article stating that Uber ain't gonna be around forever. Makes sense given their 5% prepay Uber cash deal that I did a month ago which is both 1) Super hard to remember and 2) Super confusion on how to use the credits. looks like cash desperation. They'll have to raise rates 50% to survive, at which point cabs will become cheaper again.

You know, I don't know if cabs just being cheaper would be enough to make me use them over lyft/uber/app service. The main draw is that those are reliable and I can track my driver/etc. Nothing worse than calling a cab and having them never show up because they picked someone else up at the top of Burke St. while you were waiting down at BS Pizza for them... and then you have to call back and talk to a dispatcher and hope it doesn't happen again. Cab companies have had plenty of time to try and catch up technologically and still aren't there IMO. So it would take some pretty drastic price increases to even make me think about going back to that shitty experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back