• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that RJ has something stupid, pointless, or unfunny on every single topic ?

How is Wheeler Walker Jr. not the best artist in the history of music?

NSFW, obvs.

The whole Redneck Shit album is just...amazing.

How is it that RJ has something stupid, pointless, or unfunny on every single topic ?

more impressive is that he can make trivial thing into a huge affront and a big-ass argument, ended by him being the victim

I learned this week that I really like spaghetti squash. Makes a great pasta substitute. Generally hate all squash, so a pleasant surprise!

I think way too many people (tigerswood) are rooting for death and destruction on the HURRICANE thread.

Yeah snowstorms are that fun weather event where you WANT to be in the bullseye

Was just tenth caller for the first time ever (and first time I tried in about 15 years). Two luxury suite tickets to Mumford and Sons at the United Center, babyyyy. Get to hang out with Lin Brehmer and Mary Dixon (small-time famous in Chicago).

Spaghetti squash doesn’t come close to pasta as a replacement entree IMO. Just stringy pumpkin. I’ll eat it, but I won’t pretend it’s as good as ordinary pasta, let alone fresh made pasta.

Spaghetti squash doesn’t come close to pasta as a replacement entree IMO. Just stringy pumpkin. I’ll eat it, but I won’t pretend it’s as good as ordinary pasta, let alone fresh made pasta.

yeah we have one of those spiralizer things for our KitchenAid and it's fine but it sure as hell ain't pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back