• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
prompted by a visit to my TransUnion report over time and it has fluctuated 40ish points over the past six months despite the fact that I haven't done anything significant credit-wise in 2018

the simulation calculator has all these inputs and I left everything the same except for "pays every balance on time" which I put at the max -- 24 months. projected my credit score at two points lower.

buddy's credit score dropped like 50 points the month after paying off his student loans

buddy's credit score dropped like 50 points the month after paying off his student loans

I think that happens because paying off a loan is viewed as closing an account. Number of accounts, and average age of accounts factor into your score.

So yes, totally a racket.

This prompted me to check mine. It was already in good shape, but went up like 40 points due to a bogus medical collection (already paid by insurance) falling off. I'm thinking they probably sold it to some other debt collector for pennies who will show up next month. Perhaps my threat to sue them paid off, though.

prompted by a visit to my TransUnion report over time and it has fluctuated 40ish points over the past six months despite the fact that I haven't done anything significant credit-wise in 2018

the simulation calculator has all these inputs and I left everything the same except for "pays every balance on time" which I put at the max -- 24 months. projected my credit score at two points lower.

Meh. As long as your score is above 750, you’ll be fine. 800 vs 750 doesn’t really matter.

Post Malone-designed crocs sold out in 10 minutes. So that's where we are.

I need closure on this.

No closure, leebs. No signs of Gwenn. The cop that did the welfare check agreed that given the circumstances (i.e., frequency with which we normally interacted, her falling off the grid, etc.) the situation seemed odd, but without anything else to go on he had nothing else to do following the welfare check. Recommended we call again and request another one.

How hard is it to get signed by a hate music record label ? Asking for a friend.

How is your "friend's" death metal growl? What size gauges in ear lobe holes? What is the tat situation?

Do most of the long time posters know each other or know who the person is in real life? The amount of personal details referenced in some of these threads is impressive.

Do most of the long time posters know each other or know who the person is in real life? The amount of personal details referenced in some of these threads is impressive.

In some cases, yes, in other cases its just a byproduct of oversharing on the internet over the course of many years of virtual interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back