• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Look at all of the original big-time right wing douches are coming out of the woodwork to defend their kindred spirit Kavanaugh -- Pinocha, Pop, Brad. If bkf can jhmd came back, think of how long the list would be of women you guys didn't rape.

Even taking it to the logical Trumpist conclusion...that Feinstein sat on it then sprang it at the last minute to try and tank the nomination...does that even matter? If the guy is a scumbag now he would have also been one a month ago if it was released earlier.

Even taking it to the logical Trumpist conclusion...that Feinstein sat on it then sprang it at the last minute to try and tank the nomination...does that even matter? If the guy is a scumbag now he would have also been one a month ago if it was released earlier.

Do you think the timing of it was coincidental or do you think the Dems tried to time it to derail the appointment?

Oh hey guys. Just a reminder, you have zero room to talk about "political agenda" or political gamesmanship for the rest of your lives. Have a good day!

I despise the Dems and Pubs. I'm just here for the entertainment.

I love these conservatives who drop in here totally ignorant of what their party and president is doing on multiple fronts, yet lament the decline of bipartisanship and discourse.

I love these conservatives who drop in here totally ignorant of what their party and president is doing on multiple fronts, yet lament the decline of bipartisanship and discourse.

Do you think the timing of it was coincidental or do you think the Dems tried to time it to derail the appointment?

And this above is exhibit a,b,c and d of our Wake Factless Monkey House.

Watch for slinging shit and lots of ass sniffing

Maybe she sat on it because she looked into it and knew it was weak, but then as the nomination got closer that was the only defense left?

Coincidental to what?

Let’s first recall that the GOP has been trying to ram this nomination through while also restricting access to pertinent documents related to his time in the WH. So this has been handled poorly from the start by your party.

Again, does the timing of this release change the fact that this guy is sketchy as hell? What would releasing this a month ago have changed? You’re just whiny because it looks bad for your party that they’re ramming a piece of shit through.

I despise the Dems and Pubs. I'm just here for the entertainment.

AcademicTanBronco.webp

Coincidental to what?

Let’s first recall that the GOP has been trying to ram this nomination through while also restricting access to pertinent documents related to his time in the WH. So this has been handled poorly from the start by your party.

Again, does the timing of this release change the fact that this guy is sketchy as hell? What would releasing this a month ago have changed? You’re just whiny because it looks bad for your party that they’re ramming a piece of shit through.

Ok, so you don't want to answer the question. Got it.

And this above is exhibit a,b,c and d of our Wake Factless Monkey House.

Watch for slinging shit and lots of ass sniffing congratulations

Coincidental to what?

I think Kav released 5 times more relevant documents than any of the other nominees. Perhaps combined?

Just wanted you to be aware that the back half of your body was scorched denim..

You’re welcome, pardner

RJ, if you were called on to question BK in court, what would your top 3 questions to him be? I want to live in a world where you're questioning SCOTUS nominees.

RJ’s first 2 questions to Kav:

“Did you ever fart in a bathtub?” “If so, when the bubble popped, did you think it smelled like a Democrat?”

“I yield back my slime, mr chairman”

RJ, if you were called on to question BK in court, what would your top 3 questions to him be? I want to live in a world where you're questioning SCOTUS nominees.

This isn't a court proceeding. It's a job interview.

He stated that everyone has exonerated him knowing that no one has exonerated him. Judge, et al, said they couldn't remember. This was a rehearsed and totally false response.

His responses in previous hearings also contained lies.

If he had come out and said, "I was a party animal in HS and college. I drank life fish and got high. As I finished law school, I realized those days should be behind me," this issue would be over. He's changed his story more often than a supermodel changes clothes during fashion week.

Sorry, you wouldn't hire somebody who repeatedly lied during job interviews at your company. Why do you give him pass after pass here?

It was already vetted ass chimp. Feinstein is a gang of 8 member dipshit and has a staff with to whatever she needs. She is used to vetting classified docs. She had Blasey Ford checked out and was told by staff that the only thing there was an unverified and salacious document with absolutely no facts, dates or witnesses to corroborate. (DC staffers might not use such Comeyesque language — one staff might say “its a non-starter” another staff might call it “a flaming piece of shite”)

You get the gif

In the end it was a political hit. Political hits don’t require that they be rooted in fact.

Welcome to Politics - not the horseshit you were taught at Wake Factless, eh.

It was already vetted ass chimp. Feinstein is a gang of 8 member dipshit and she has a staff that can perform round the clock investigations if that’s what she needs. She is used to vetting classified docs. She had Blasey Ford checked out and was told by staff that the only thing there was an unverified and salacious document with absolutely no facts, dates or witnesses to corroborate. (DC staffers might not use such Comeyesque language — one staff might say “its a non-starter” another staff might call it “a flaming piece of shite”)

You get the gif

In the end it was a political hit. Political hits don’t require that they be rooted in fact.

Welcome to Politics - not the horseshit you were taught at Wake Factless, eh.

Back