• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Like two days ago deacs pop was whining about the decline of discourse and now he’s just posting non-discourse “own the libs” crap. Figures.

It is very on-brand for ignorant country motherfuckers like Lectro to so closely identify with their county

And it is for Collectivist/Monopolist Shit hats like yourself who prefer a flat-earth one world governing body.

Yea, I will take my neighbors concerns, advice, and rulings as opposed to a faceless and thoughtless Monolithic burearacy run by un-elected-pin-headed technocrats like the Fascist Jean Claude Juncker

MAGACAT

Like two days ago deacs pop was whining about the decline of discourse and now he’s just posting non-discourse “own the libs” crap. Figures.

Go fuck yourself you slimeball. You GD Democrats engage in the worst forms of smearing and lack any polemical skills.

I KNOW YOU..I was once Lost like You. We will hammer your ass every time. The days of taking krap from Libs Is OVER.

We will meet with the same language that spills out of your sewer holes.

MAGA

I'm sure you get along well with your neighbors

hoarders_wide-934a22c800c9158a2ac096a6986d02e6e3530d03-s800-c85.jpg

Go fuck yourself you slimeball. You GD Democrats engage in the worst forms of smearing and lack any polemical skills.

I KNOW YOU..I was once Lost like You. We will hammer your ass every time. The days of taking krap from Libs Is OVER.

We will meet with the same language that spills out of your sewer holes.

MAGA

Pathetic

3126 counties to 70 for Clinton

A much better snapshot of the United States

You and She got your asses whipped and this against a Dem party renowned for Election shenanigans

:) Oh Happy Day!

Wake had more yards than F$U last year too.

Lectro is just a piece of shit, period. It's not because of where he lives, or where he went to college, or what he does for a living. He's just a petty and cruel person. He disregards sexual assault, poverty, racism, simply out of spite.

Hillary Clinton won 20 States plus the District of Columbia. It takes a special kind of stupidity to believe she only won 70 counties. Pretty much any County in this country that has a decent-size city, she won.

Hillary Clinton won 20 States plus the District of Columbia. It takes a special kind of stupidity to believe she only won 70 counties. Pretty much any County in this country that has a decent-size city, she won.

"The AP’s totals for Clinton and Trump are very close to what PolitiFact.com reported. The nonpartisan fact-checking website found that Clinton and Trump won 489 and 2,623 counties..."

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/12/clinton-counties/

Would you rather win 175 counties in MT, ND and SD or Los Angeles and San Francisco Counties?

jersey trash

Exhibit A

An example of how the older “conservative voices” are treated..the ones DDA claims he misses so badly.

We know who started the blaze. We know who the bullies are. We know which party would devolve into mob-rule if allowed.

These other fellows are right in not joining me in castigating you by using Leftist Terminolgy and the language of Hate.

So I go out in front of them and so the Dog does the dirty work of cleaning your clocks and shouting truths into your little echolation chambers

It’s my Yob, Yo

Board liberals: *scathing personal attacks against conservative poster(s)*

Also Board liberals: "Man, I miss the conservative posters."

You don’t understand nuance, Lectro. Or subtlety. Nor the point of my post. But carry on rambling with repetition, it is what you do best.

More like: Man, I miss the good conservative posters. The rise of trumpism has basically silenced them. Now all we have is these ignorant trash poster.

This post is missing the nuance too.

No one is saying either side is perfect. However, the reasonable conservative posters on here (JH, Wrangor) have all but left, so then you get Lectro clogging the board with spam and Catamount doing drive by “whatabouts” which get rightfully called out. If more level headed conservative posters posted here, the discourse would be better. I’m genuinely curious to see what guys like JH, true principled conservative, have to say about their party right now.

Can you point to an equivalent of the left’s version of Lectro? That’s the point. He overshadows to the point where it drives other voices out.

More like: Man, I miss the good conservative posters. The rise of trumpism has basically silenced them. Now all we have is these ignorant trash poster.

More succinct way to put it.

Back