• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

This post is missing the nuance too.

No one is saying either side is perfect. However, the reasonable conservative posters on here (JH, Wrangor) have all but left, so then you get Lectro clogging the board with spam and Catamount doing drive by “whatabouts” which get rightfully called out. If more level headed conservative posters posted here, the discourse would be better. I’m genuinely curious to see what guys like JH, true principled conservative, have to say about their party right now.

Can you point to an equivalent of the left’s version of Lectro? That’s the point. He overshadows to the point where it drives other voices out.

RJKarl is equal. Ph is just about there in both volume and inability to sustain a coherent train of thought.

Yep, the percentage of deplorables comprising the GOP is rising almost daily.

Rather it is the number of Democrats switching to Republican (Trump) grows with each passing day.

MAGA

Wake posters: *scathing attacks against Wake basketball"
Wake posters: Man, I miss Wake basketball.

Same deal.

The #nosat crowd struggles with simple analogies. It's a shame.

sailor's mind left the station along time ago. His head is filled with mush at this point.

This post is missing the nuance too.

No one is saying either side is perfect. However, the reasonable conservative posters on here (JH, Wrangor) have all but left, so then you get Lectro clogging the board with spam and Catamount doing drive by “whatabouts” which get rightfully called out. If more level headed conservative posters posted here, the discourse would be better. I’m genuinely curious to see what guys like JH, true principled conservative, have to say about their party right now.

Can you point to an equivalent of the left’s version of Lectro? That’s the point. He overshadows to the point where it drives other voices out.

= If only conservatives with my similar viewpoints posted here, the discourse would be better.

No one actually misses those posters, they just miss the *idea*of reasonable moderate conservatives capable of empathy, which is very ironic IMO, because that's actually what the board Democrats most resemble already.

Now that is rich.

More like: Man, I miss the good conservative posters. The rise of trumpism has basically silenced them. Now all we have is these ignorant trash poster.

Pfft we were silenced by the rise of Obama and left out holding onto our guns and religion.

So, correct me if I'm wrong but with Collins and Flake both leaning toward BK, this long painful process is just about over. Vote on Saturday.

Only 36 hours left for more false accusations to come out. Better step it up.

Back