• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

No one actually misses those posters, they just miss the *idea*of reasonable moderate conservatives capable of empathy, which is very ironic IMO, because that's actually what the board Democrats most resemble already.

have posted this before, maybe the empathy obsessed will take advantage of a second chance to view it

So, correct me if I'm wrong but with Collins and Flake both leaning toward BK, this long painful process is just about over. Vote on Saturday.

Only 36 hours left for more false accusations to come out. Better step it up.

Here come the whirlwind finale — wouldn’t surprise me to see more radical Left Wing violence

So, correct me if I'm wrong but with Collins and Flake both leaning toward BK, this long painful process is just about over. Vote on Saturday.

Only 36 hours left for more false accusations to come out. Better step it up.

The majority* wins!!!1!

*minority

Don't think she really shred her case. Legitimate questions I would have asked - perhaps she legitimately would not recall.

1 - She said music was already on in the room when she was pushed into it and that the music was then turned up? Were the boys already upstairs when she went up to go to the bathroom? If so, how did they appear to push her from behind?

2 - She noted that as she hid in the bathroom she heard them bumbling down the stairs loudly because they were so drunk. Did she hear them coming up the stairs behind her as she went up there to use the bathroom?

3 - How loud was the music turned up? How is it that no one heard her try to scream since she said she could hear people talking downstairs while she was in the bathroom? Did the music get turned down after she left the bedroom?

Don't think she really shred her case. Legitimate questions I would have asked - perhaps she legitimately would not recall.

1 - She said music was already on in the room when she was pushed into it and that the music was then turned up? Were the boys already upstairs when she went up to go to the bathroom? If so, how did they appear to push her from behind?

2 - She noted that as she hid in the bathroom she heard them bumbling down the stairs loudly because they were so drunk. Did she hear them coming up the stairs behind her as she went up there to use the bathroom?

3 - How loud was the music turned up? How is it that no one heard her try to scream since she said she could hear people talking downstairs while she was in the bathroom? Did the music get turned down after she left the bedroom?

probably wouldn't remember

This was an outrageous farce. Need to move to a UK style of restrictions on the media and criminal allegations post haste.

Blasey Ford’s key witness, Leland Keyser isn’t happy with Blasey Ford’s shenanigans..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...d-blindsided-named-corroborating-witness.html

“EXCLUSIVE: 'Christine Ford threw her under the bus.' Strained 'sex assault' witness Leland Keyser is seen for the first time as close family member confirms she did NOT corroborate school friend Ford's story to FBI”

Blasey Ford is a piece of work

“Keyser, 52, whom Ford described as her 'best friend' at Holton-Arms preparatory school in Bethesda, Maryland, was her final hope for corroboration
However, the former pro golfer couldn't corroborate Ford's story when she was interviewed by the FBI on Saturday
Pictured in DailyMailTV exclusive photos for the first time since news Ford named her, Keyser showed the stress of being put into the national spotlight
The close relative expressed anger at Ford's suggestion that Keyser could not recall the party because of the 'significant health challenges'
The 'health challenges' have not impaired her memory but being caught up in the Kavanaugh scandal has proved physically trying
The relative said: 'Leland is not a well woman. She has had years of injuries that have seen her have 14 operations. She just wants to get better' ”

Geez..Blasey Ford had not spoken to her in over 2 years and springs this on her..interesting ploy by Blasey to go with an invalid as a hopeful witness for her fantasy. Who could be more sympathetic a figure than Leland if she were to corroborate the false allegation? She would’ve put out a sworn statement but never would face the rigor of testifying. Nice trick, that.

^ this is precisely how these D operatives think — Sharly Atkinson’s “The Smear” is a great primer for understanding the world of the likes of David Brock and Glenn Simpson.

—- cont.—

“Christine Ford's high school friend, Leland Keyser, was 'completely blindsided' and left 'reeling' when the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of attempted rape named her as a corroborating witness.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMailTV a family member close to Keyser, 52, said: 'Christine didn't give her so much as a heads up - as far as I know they haven't really spoken for several years and they're certainly not close anymore.”

hmmmm..doesn’t look kosher at all

Leland has to be puzzled. She does not know Brett and has no idea what Blasey is referring to and now we find out that Blasey blindsided Keyser..that Blasey had not spoken to Leland in over 2 years!

Think..

If this is your corroborating witness who you are going to describe as your “best friend”.. don’t you imagine a phone call would be in order? If you really, really believed your own story don’t you think you would call the one person you could count on as a witness?

think Machiavelli — ^ this is a rather strange scenario inside of another story.

— Cont. —

“'Leland was completely blindsided by her name being thrown into it all. The first thing she knew about it was when she woke up on Thursday morning and her name was just everywhere. It was crazy.'

Pictured here for the first time since the news Ford had named her as a witness, Keyser showed the strain of being catapulted into this political maelstrom.”

Cont -

“Speaking in her defense Keyser's loved one noted: 'I think it's quite convenient that she named the person who is frankly probably the least physically capable of all of them to stand up and be subjected to questioning or give her account.'

The family member went on to explain that the 'health challenges' faced by Keyser have not impaired her memory.

But they admitted that being caught up in the Kavanaugh scandal has proved physically trying at a time when Keyser is not in good health.

The relative said: 'Leland is not a well woman. She has had years of injuries that have seen her have 14 operations on her neck and back. She just wants to get better.'

She is also under enormous emotional stress.”

More like: Man, I miss the good conservative posters. The rise of trumpism has basically silenced them. Now all we have is these ignorant trash poster.

This board attempts to silence every conservative poster. That’s why most of us stop or limit our dialogue.

Attempts to silence how?

No one actually misses those posters, they just miss the *idea*of reasonable moderate conservatives capable of empathy, which is very ironic IMO, because that's actually what the board Democrats most resemble already.

Wait....what? This board represents empathetic conservatism? . I appreciate the love earlier (reasonable conservative) but this board may be empathetic, but it isn’t conservative.

Lectro has proven to be by far the dumbest poster on this board. His level of “dialogue” is truly staggering. Also pretty sad that he doesn’t realize that Trump and most other far right conservatives couldn’t give even one tiny bit less of a fuck about people in his socioeconomic class.

Now remember the operatives who orchestrate smears and hit pieces.

At least we are learning the depths to which people will sink to obtain or retain their power.

Look at this group and the psych-gamesmanship they attempted on Leland Keyser..

* “An open letter to Keyser published on Tuesday in The Daily Caller dragged up a tragedy from her past in a bizarre attempt to cast doubt on Keyser's insistence that she remembers nothing and push her to confront past memories, however painful.

The letter, written by Sara Corcoran, publisher of National Courts Monitor who knew Keyser in her youth, recalled the day in July 1988 when Keyser's boyfriend dived into the shallow end of the swimming pool at Columbia Country Club. He broke his neck and died.

Corcoran wrote: 'I remember how you suffered…. sometimes it seems like it is easier to remain silent, but I also feel you know where the house was and who was there.'

She stated: 'There was nothing you could have done to save Bill from the fate that awaited him, but you can save Christine.'”

Like by holding hands over your mouth so your screams can’t be heard?

Lectro has proven to be by far the dumbest poster on this board. His level of “dialogue” is truly staggering. Also pretty sad that he doesn’t realize that Trump and most other far right conservatives couldn’t give even one tiny bit less of a fuck about people in his socioeconomic class.

You are aware of Lecto’s socioeconomic class?

Back