• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

And there isn't Groupthink here. Anybody who thinks that Strickland, Mdmh and I agree about major political or economic issues haven't been paying much addition. We just don't get our panties in a bunch about having our views challenged.

Nice swing

That’s cute.

Just remember before going to sleep tonight that you’re staring down 5-4 good guys with old Ruth on her way out. I’d hate to see the meltdown when Trump wins in 2020, Ruth steps down and the pubs lock up a solid 6-3 majority.

It won't hurt me personally, but it will suck for women and gays.

But it is a great time to be a racist, mysogynst or a Pat Buchanan style socially conservative economic nationalist. You must be so proud.

Last edited:
That’s cute.

Just remember before going to sleep tonight that you’re staring down 5-4 good guys with old Ruth on her way out. I’d hate to see the meltdown when Trump wins in 2020, Ruth steps down and the pubs lock up a solid 6-3 majority.

So you and many other conservatives show up for trolling like this, and then you complain about board liberals being shitty to you? It seems as if conservatives such as yourself think that you can troll liberals anytime you want, but they're not supposed to respond in kind. Interesting.

Pretty sad to see how much the world is advancing while we choose to become more insular thanks to rubes in power who believe nonwhites are bad and science is evil. The rubes have inherited the earth.

Pretty sad to see how much the world is advancing while we choose to become more insular thanks to rubes in power who believe nonwhites are bad and science is evil. The rubes have inherited the earth.

Conservative posters = rube, racist, misogynistic, etc., etc..

You guys are all so weak minded and unoriginal.

Not going to overturn Roe, and not going to take back gay marriage.

Roe will be stripped down to its barest minimum and traditional white power structure will continue to be given preference over minorities and lifestyles in things like voting rights and other conflicting rights cases. Don't kid yourself. That's what the holy rollers who support these guys voted for. You either don't care or you are willfully gullible.

Last edited:
That’s the party of trump, rubes, racists, nazis etc... trump is the leader of the Conservative party and has the full backing of every conservative representative. If you’d like to provide evidence to the contrary please do.

LOL. How do you think all those Religious Right voters who said they held their nose and voted for Trump in 2016 so he could pack the Court with justices who would overturn abortion rights will react if he doesn't vote to abolish Roe? He'd better vote to overturn Roe, or he'll be fearing Trumpites, not liberals. Same with gay marriage. I think you're very naive if you think social conservatives won't raise holy hell if abortion or gay/transgender rights comes before the Court and Kavanaugh doesn't vote to overturn or sharply curtail them. Of course he will - that's why he's there. And what's more, he knows it.

They will throw Roe and marriage equality back to the states. He will also support all the hate-filled religious freedom laws.

Those who are in favor of Medicare for All may get their wish sooner because of Kavanaugh. He will kill everything he can in ACA. When pre-existing conditions go, rates will skyrocket causing M4A's timetable to go faster.

I keep seeing conservative say this but I don’t get the logic.

Republicans have been running on overturning Roe for decades. Republicans do everything possible to restrict abortion rights. Why would conservative judges not overturn Roe?

There’s even less logic supporting this for gay marriage. Obergefell was only 3 years ago. The swing vote is going to be replaced by Kavanaugh. Why wouldn’t they overturn it? Do you Roberts, Alito, and Thomas have changed? Do you think Gorsuch and Kavanaugh won’t go with them?

Conservative posters = rube, racist, misogynistic, etc., etc..

You guys are all so weak minded and unoriginal.

no, but the rube, racist and misogynistic posters should be called rubes, racists and misogynists.

what don’t you understand?

...and the party that coddles, welcomes, and protects them should be challenged for that.

Back