• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Why wouldn’t his heavy drinking in high school be relevant to his drunk attempted rape?

Of course Kavanaugh is being held to the same standard. How can you claim otherwise? Those other nominees were far higher quality people.

So you equate anyone who "drinks heavy and gets obnoxious as a result" synonymous with a "rapist"? Sure glad I didn't hang around with you during high school/college?

Just the Facts..see if you can handle them.

You guys are supposed to be in possession of logic and reason. What happened to you kids at Wake Forest?

So you equate anyone who "drinks heavy and gets obnoxious as a result" synonymous with a "rapist"? Sure glad I didn't hang around with you during high school/college?

They have lost the capacity to Reason. I don’t know what happened but I assume all the folks are pretty smart.

The only explanation I can come up with is they “simply don’t care about the facts behind these allegations”

If someone was accused of being a drunk and aggressive with a girl, it is kind of important to know that he’s a drunk aggressive person.

“5. Dr. Ford’s account of the alleged assault has not been corroborated by anyone she identified as having attended—including her lifelong friend:

Dr. Ford has named three people other than Judge Kavanaugh who attended the party— Mark Judge, Patrick “PJ” Smyth, and her lifelong friend Leland Keyser (née Ingham). Dr. Ford testified to the Committee that another boy attended the party, but that she could not remember his name. No others have come forward.
All three named eyewitnesses have submitted statements to the Committee denying any memory of the party whatsoever. Most relevantly, in her first statement to the Committee, Ms. Keyser stated through counsel that, “imply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.” In a subsequent statement to the Committee through counsel, Ms. Keyser said that “the simple and unchangeable truth is that she is unable to corroborate [Dr. Ford’s allegations] because she has no recollection of the incident in question.”
Moreover, Dr. Ford testified that her friend Leland, apparently the only other girl at the party, did not follow up with Dr. Ford after the party to ask why she had suddenly disappeared.”

I don't remember people on the right here having a problem with calling Clinton a rapist and murderer.

If someone was accused of being a drunk and aggressive with a girl, it is kind of important to know that he’s a drunk aggressive person.

Being drunk doesn't change your behavior, it lowers your inhibitions.

I don't remember people on the right here having a problem with calling Clinton a rapist and murderer.

Rapist? Yes. Probably due to the fact that he is.

Another proud grad of Wake Factless

Gawd, now there's a typical RJ bull shit retort. Respond to what I said RJ...what I said.

But if you like to go there, we will. BC got a BJ IN THE OVAL OFFICE, from an INTERN who worked for him. There is no worse scumbag move, ever. Where you part of the outrage when that happened?

Why do I guess no.

“6. Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of the alleged assault:

According to her letter to Senator Feinstein, Dr. Ford heard Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge talking to other partygoers downstairs while she was hiding in the bathroom after the alleged assault. But according to her testimony, she could not hear them talking to anyone.
In her letter, she stated, “I locked the door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them.”
Kavanaugh or Mark Judge turned up the music in the bedroom so that the people downstairs could not hear her scream. She testified that, after the incident, she ran into the bathroom, locked the door, and heard them going downstairs. But she maintained that she could not hear their conversation with others when they got downstairs. Instead, she testified that she “assum[ed]” a conversation took place.
Her account of who was at the party has been inconsistent.
According to The Washington Post’s account of her therapy notes, there were four boys in the bedroom in which she was assaulted.
She told the Washington Post that the notes were erroneous because there were four boys at the party, but only two in the bedroom.
In her letter to Senator Feinstein, she said “me and 4 others” were present at the party.
In her testimony, she said there were four boys in addition to Leland Keyser and herself. She could not remember the name of the fourth boy, and no one has come forward.
Dr. Ford listed Patrick “PJ” Smyth as a “bystander” in her statement to the polygrapher and in her July 6 text to the Washington Post, although she testified that it was inaccurate to call him a bystander. She did not list Leland Keyser even though they are good friends. Leland Keyser’s presence should have been more memorable than PJ Smyth’s.”

It’s really bad when you read her testimony against her statements. It’s as bad as it gets. I would expect that guys from Wake can read and follow along?

Beginning to feel sorry for Blasy Ford. She is clearly not of sound mind.

This is a devastating doc the prosecutor put out today. Brutal.

Being drunk doesn't change your behavior, it lowers your inhibitions.

Sure. A sober aggressive guy may not grab and girl and assault her. A drunk aggressive guy is less inhibited.

Gawd, now there's a typical RJ bull shit retort. Respond to what I said RJ...what I said.

But if you like to go there, we will. BC got a BJ IN THE OVAL OFFICE, from an INTERN who worked for him. There is no worse scumbag move, ever. Where you part of the outrage when that happened?

Why do I guess no.

That was the most heavy handed display of raw power..of a grown man taking advantage of a young woman who had none.

As Fritz Hollings told Bill to his face “you are one dumb son of a bitch”

Sure. A sober aggressive guy may not grab and girl and assault her. A drunk aggressive guy is less inhibited.

Are you following the examination of all the public statements provided on this thread.

This thread is nothing other than the collection of all Mrs.Blasey’s public statements on the matter then transposed over her public testimony last week.

Are you opposed to examining her allegations and testimony?

Why do I guess no.

It makes more sense than what you posted. No one has said anything like what you posed, "So you equate anyone who "drinks heavy and gets obnoxious as a result" synonymous with a "rapist"?"

That's preposterous.

Kavanaugh's lying about so many things make anything he says dubious at best.

“7. Dr. Ford has struggled to recall important recent events relating to her allegations, and her testimony regarding recent events raises further questions about her memory:

Dr. Ford struggled to remember her interactions with the Washington Post.
Dr. Ford could not remember if she showed a full or partial set of therapy notes to the Washington Post reporter.
She does not remember whether she showed the Post reporter the therapist’s notes or her own summary of those notes. The Washington Post article said that “portions” of her “therapist’s notes” were “provided by Ford and reviewed by” the Post. But in her testimony, Dr. Ford could not recall whether she summarized the notes for the reporter or showed her the actual records.
She does not remember if she actually had a copy of the notes when she texted the Washington Post WhatsApp account on July 6.
Dr. Ford said in her first WhatsApp message to the Post that she “ha[d] therapy notes talking about” the incident when she contacted the Post’s tipline. She testified that she had reviewed her therapy notes before contacting the Post to determine whether the mentioned anything about the alleged incident, but could not remember if she had a copy of those notes, as she said in her WhatsApp message, or merely reviewed them in her therapist’s office.
Dr. Ford refused to provide any of her therapy notes to the Committee.
Dr. Ford’s explanation of why she disclosed her allegations the way she did raises questions.
She claimed originally that she wished for her story to remain confidential, but the person operating the tipline at the Washington Post was the first person other than her therapist or husband to whom she disclosed the identity of her alleged attacker. She testified that she had a “sense of urgency to relay the information to the Senate and the president.” She did not contact the Senate, however, because she claims she “did not know how to do that.” She does not explain why she knew how to contact her Congresswoman but not her Senator.
Dr. Ford could not remember if she was being audio- or video-recorded when she took the polygraph. And she could not remember whether the polygraph occurred the same day as her grandmother’s funeral or the day after her grandmother’s funeral.
It would also have been inappropriate to administer a polygraph to someone who was grieving”

Back