• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Sorry Chrissy and Gashat.

Facts are hard.

Keep trying children

...which might lead you to behave in a way you wouldn't otherwise.

So yea, it can change your behavior.

Your inclinations? Nah, but yea, your behavior.

Disagree. I think it if you're not a rapist, alcohol isn't going to turn you into one.

Sorry Chrissy and Gashat.

Facts are hard.

Keep trying children
If i need somebody to clean out my garage, i will give you a call, loony conspiracy theories and all!

This is how Republicans always treat sexual assault and rape allegations, particularly against powerful white conservatives.

Unless its Alex Jones conspiracies about a child rape dungeon in a pizza place, then they believe 100% in the most looney tunes shit

Ping Pong Pizzagate? Absolutely real. Drunk frat guy holding a girl down while his drunk pervert friend watches? No way.

It's really crazy to compare the expectations that conservatives have for mediocre men vs. exceptional women. Hillary Clinton weathered every superfluous hearing, every red faced congressional inquiry, every conspiracy theory, and relentless character assassination with grace. The closest that she got to buckling under pressure was under-estimating the proportion of Republicans who were actually Deplorable. Brett Kavanaugh can't even handle basic questioning without losing his shit. For all of the temper tantrums, the Republican party really is a bunch of blubbering cowards.

Of course it is. All she has done is transposed all of Blasey Ford’s public comments.

You have no interest in the truth and that really isn’t surprising.

If you are interested in the Truth then read the report and skip any conclusions Mrs Mitchell makes or do you not like Female Prosecutors?

You don’t like women in positions of authority, do you? So now you are a misogynist.

You like women to be victims. Thats it.

Board Misogynists don’t believe a Female Prosecutor can be truthful or competent.

Way to go Wake Factless!

I read the first couple of pages. It was so obviously biased only a fool would consider it to be objective.

So, of course we get a thread about it.

I read the first couple of pages. It was so obviously biased only a fool would consider it to be objective.

So, of course we get a thread about it.

Yep. That’s what I thought. Connor doesn’t believe Women and particularly accomplished Women in the field of sexual assault.

Connor does not like women who spend their careers defending and assisting women who defend female victims of sexual assault.

Misogynist. That’s our boy Connor. Nice.

Yep. That’s what I thought. Connor doesn’t believe Women and particularly accomplished Women in the field of sexual assault.

Connor does not like women who spend their careers defending and assisting women who defend female victims of sexual assault.

Misogynist. That’s our boy Connor. Nice.

weird how you only "believe" a woman when she's hand-picked and paid by the GOP to deliver their message because they're too afraid to do it themselves. talk about using women and then putting them back in the drawer.

weird how you only "believe" a woman when she's hand-picked and paid by the GOP to deliver their message because they're too afraid to do it themselves. talk about using women and then putting them back in the drawer.

Yep. And Ford is the paid Dem operative here, apparently.

Weird how you don’t believe an accomplished female in her field when she methodically takes apart a timeline and list of allegations made by a person who struggled to remember events of the last 3 weeks.

Your Misogyny, chrisL, is apparent

Yep. The Board lefties can’t stand a Woman putting together a fact train which demonstrates just how fucking full of shit they are.

Left wing Misogynists think a woman’s place is nowhere near an investigation.

Thus all the women senators doing investigating were Republican/conservative!

Yep. The Board lefties can’t stand a Woman putting together a fact train which demonstrates just how fucking full of shit they are.

Left wing Misogynists think a woman’s place is nowhere near an investigation.

hqdefault.jpg

Back