Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    The idiot who has been consistently right

Itís nit spam when Nedick and Ranger post Thread after thread because you agree with them, warlock
    The little kid that insists he's correct when he says 2+2=3.

You have not seen the Mueller report. You've seen Trump's associate's opinion.

Mull

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    The little kid that insists he's correct when he says 2+2=3.

You have not seen the Mueller report. You've seen Trump's associate's opinion.

Mull
    What are you guys going to say after the report comes out and disappoints?

Is that when you attack mueller for being a Russian plant?

What else will you have at that point to prevent the shattering of your cognitive dissonance coping skills and the inevitable descent into trump deranged madness?

Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    What are you guys going to say after the report comes out and disappoints?

Is that when you attack mueller for being a Russian plant?

What else will you have at that point to prevent the shattering of your cognitive dissonance coping skills and the inevitable descent into trump deranged madness?
    Well Muller is a republican, appointed by a republican to investigate a republican. You your self have already changed your tune about his veracity over the last few months. Muller went from Deep State witch hunter to reasonable and thorough exonerator.
    Birds are real.

My favorite was when moonz told us all after the election that we didn't have anything to worry about because Donald Trump was really a Democrat. It's like he thinks none of us pay attention to his endless stream of bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    My favorite was when moonz told us all after the election that we didn't have anything to worry about because Donald Trump was really a Democrat. It's like he thinks none of us pay attention to his endless stream of bullshit
    Moon my man, youíre acting like your boy 45:

ďI didnít do what you say I didĒ

(Evidence provided that you did)

ďNah no I didnít and by the way even if it did what are you gonna do about it ?Ē

Moon seems to think the Barr summary is proof that Trump is a good president. As if the guy doesnít disappoint and embarrass the country on other matters on a daily basis. But moon and lectro and sailor wonít and canít engage on those points so they just keep deflecting back to their Barr summary which is built on a house of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Well Muller is a republican, appointed by a republican to investigate a republican. You your self have already changed your tune about his veracity over the last few months. Muller went from Deep State witch hunter to reasonable and thorough exonerator.
    Donít worry. Theyíll swing back once the whole report is released, telling us once again itís a partisan witch hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    ..and that is the point..Mueller is precisely a deep state witch hunter. It just so happens that even he and his team of Leftist pitbulls could not manufacture anything other than process crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Donít worry. Theyíll swing back once the whole report is released, telling us once again itís a partisan witch hunt.
    Donít worry, we know exactly where you will swing if the whole report again demonstrates nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Moon seems to think the Barr summary is proof that Trump is a good president. As if the guy doesnít disappoint and embarrass the country on other matters on a daily basis. But moon and lectro and sailor wonít and canít engage on those points so they just keep deflecting back to their Barr summary which is built on a house of cards.
    yeah the fucking guy apparently legitimately believes you can't have wind energy when the wind isn't blowing. he is legitimately the stupidest person ever to hold office, and people love his oafish ignorance.

No, We donít need the Barr summary to tell us he is a Great President. We already know that.

But thanks!

Some of us don't. I don't give his posts a ton of thought.

This took about two seconds of searching.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...hlight=uranium

You are a troll who relentlessly posts insinuations about the left and then endlessly shitposts when it is done about the right.

Apparently you think you are fooling somebody.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    ..and that is the point..Mueller is precisely a deep state witch hunter. It just so happens that even he and his team of Leftist pitbulls could not manufacture anything other than process crimes.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    yeah the fucking guy apparently legitimately believes you can't have wind energy when the wind isn't blowing. he is legitimately the stupidest person ever to hold office, and people love his oafish ignorance.
    Not only that, the sound from the turbines causes cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro View Post
    No, We donít need the Barr summary to tell us he is a Great President. We already know that.

But thanks!
    I consider it a win that lectro appropriately referred to it as the Barr summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach O View Post
    Yep.
    You donít really want to dig down. Go back to CNN and theyíll condense the news into an edible cube. You can take it with your coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    I consider it a win that lectro appropriately referred to it as the Barr summary.
    Yea, it was a summary of 400 pages compiled over 650 days at an expense of $30 million for 20 Federal Prosecutors (19 Democrats plus 1 Rino) and it concluded that no Collusion with Russia and no Obstruction of Justice.

This is done..but you will have a chance to make more wild eyed accusations. Meanwhile we are going to watch subpoenas go out for Deep State operatives who actually did conspire and collide with the Russians.

Yeah well back in the real world you woke up this morning to your shitty real life and your god Presidentís administration is actively working to stack the deck even further against you.

But hey, online you are something! And those ďelitistĒ folks you resent are finally sinking on the same ship you are!

I bet Lectro has a good life, with good friends and a good family.