• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

It's infuriating that the Trumps made their money on cheap government loans and built apartments for low-income and veteran residents and then turned around and refused to pay their share of taxes back to the government.

The 2020 Dem needs to run on restoring funding to the IRS. Getting a few of these tax cheats will make it up.

I just can't imagine if there was a giant investigation into Hillary and they uncovered that she cheated on some taxes that I would be in denial about it. I'd just shrug and be like "well yeah, that makes sense. Now, how bad was it?" and would watch as the FBI investigated while trying to tune out the blowhards on capital hill.

I was a bit young at the time, but wasn't that the entire premise of the Whitewater investigation that led to Prez Billy Jeff getting impeached because he lied about an affair?

Whitewater was a persecution for a failed land deal. It's the only time I know of in American history when a politician was investigated for losing most of their life savings in an investment.

This like many things are only being viewed based on which team uniform you wear. Nothing is ever objective here.

Whitewater was a failed land deal. That's a fact.

One significant word missing from that million word hit piece

RUSSIA

times obviously dumped this story now (they’ve been sitting on it) to distract from the cratering Ford testimony

RJK: TRUMPS TAX RETURNS WILL PROVE TRUMP COMMITTED FINANCIAL CRIMES WITH PUTIN’S AID AND COMFORT!!!!!!!
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Trump is a con man and both sides know it.. Only one side really cares though. This article is just further evidence of that.

The left will add this to the collective spank bank, the media will continue to get ratings and the right will ignore it. Rinse, repeat.

I feel like that is supposed to be a criticism of the left? That they don’t want a probable felonious tax evader as POTUS.

Yeah I don’t get it. “Only one side cares though” uh shouldn’t that be a good thing that they care?

Trump Committed Tax Fraud

I think the premise is that Democrats only care Trump is a tax cheat because he’s a Republican. Yet they can’t name any Democrat tax cheats who have gone unpunished by Democrats.

A question for the lawyers- If a person or group of people, keep doing the same crime and keep it going, is it considered current or do the statutes of limitation start when the first crime is done?

A question for the lawyers- If a person or group of people, keep doing the same crime and keep it going, is it considered current or do the statutes of limitation start when the first crime is done?

So what you're asking is if an illegal operation began ten years ago but continues today, but the statute of limitation is nine years, is it still illegal today and can they keep doing it into the future with impunity ?

You grow stupider with each passing day.

I think the premise is that Democrats only care Trump is a tax cheat because he’s a Republican. Yet they can’t name any Democrat tax cheats who have gone unpunished by Democrats.

Silly argument

The most outrageous part of the article is how try tried to steal his father's estate from his siblings. That's a special kind of scum.

Back