• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

you know with that Boy Scouts payment some chump in the Trump Org had to do it on behalf of the father who couldn't be bothered to pay

You prefer your corruption to be Republican.

When choosing between Piece of Shit #1 and Piece of Shit #2 in the 2016 election, yeah I chose the turd that more closely aligned with the policies I support.

When choosing between Piece of Shit #1 and Piece of Shit #2 in the 2016 election, yeah I chose the turd that more closely aligned with the policies I support.

Why continue to support said turd? If he is removed, the replacement still shares your ideas.

A wild rube appears!

Caught it!
a2ef23abaa8048b7a4e5968d71f66e11065c1efd_hq.jpg

Every so often I feel the need to point out that SCDeac and SC Deac are two different posters. Basically, he’s a rube and I’m not and I’ve been posting for 20 years and that little shit poached my name ( it was not an inspired choice for a name in the first place, sadly)

Every so often I feel the need to point out that SCDeac and SC Deac are two different posters. Basically, he’s a rube and I’m not and I’ve been posting for 20 years and that little shit poached my name ( it was not an inspired choice for a name in the first place, sadly)

I used in on the old boards so try again Sherlock. Looks like we both joined this one in May 2011.

And just curious, what exactly makes me a rube?

I used in on the old boards so try again Sherlock. Looks like we both joined this one in May 2011.

And just curious, what exactly makes me a rube?

Actually I joined these boards first. You crook. Just like a lib.

Nefarious donations to the Clinton Foundation for the purpose of access, influence, and plum jobs was one of the top three reasons for claiming that Hillary was corrupt, untrustworthy and unfit for the presidency. Now it's just politics as usual.

It was all nonsense, but it was effective enough to swing the election and now we have Trump.

Not sure. Just liked it more when Hilldawg came up with it.

http://time.com/4486502/hillary-clinton-basket-of-deplorables-transcript/
In that speech, Hillary defined two groups. One was the "basket of deplorables." The other was "that other basket of people are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change."

If you aren't "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it" then you are in the second group.

So why do you choose to identify with the deplorables instead of the second group?

When it comes to corruption, Clinton was, at worst, an easily passable, painless, low smell piece of shit, while Trump is a perpetual case of salmonella. But that's not the point. It was not a campaign of policy ideas, other than building a wall, is was a campaign of how sleazy and corrupt Clinton was and how only Trump could save us and drain the swamp. You fell for it, but at least you got your tax cuts and the poors are going to lose their Obamacare.

It was all nonsense, but it was effective enough to swing the election and now we have Trump.

...and the effectiveness was greatly enhanced by Russian facebook and twitter trolls convincing a bunch of rubes that Clinton's corruption was a bigger threat than Trump.

Back