• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

Pull your dick out of the Doritos bag

Mueller has the returns and they revealed nothing criminal

Sometimes, It’s like I’m surrounded by the peanut gallery around here

Except this peanut gallery has had its frontal lobes removed

All elected federal officials should have their tax returns made public every single year

Pull your dick out of the Doritos bag

Mueller has the returns and they revealed nothing criminal

Sometimes, It’s like I’m surrounded by the peanut gallery around here

Except this peanut gallery has had its frontal lobes removed

You can smell the desperation.

Moonz honestly thinks that anybody pays attention to his incoherent babbling?

He’s the boards’ crazy uncle at this point.

What kind of unfair government agency would have such a great and rich man under audit for so long? Sounds like a witch hunt. Sounds like the president should appoint a new head of the agency.

Moonz honestly thinks that anybody pays attention to his incoherent babbling?

So, you don’t believe Mueller had and fly-specked trumps tax returns during his witch hunt, ahem, investigation?

You strike me as a man of slightly above average intelligence.

You really believe that Mueller did not have full access to trump’s returns?

Really?

So, you don’t believe Mueller had and fly-specked trumps tax returns during his witch hunt, ahem, investigation?

Really?

We don't know what Mueller looked at, or the extent to which he looked into it until he releases his report.

Do you honestly believe that someone who was so flagrant and reckless in the operation of his foundation and and with such things as his 5 and dime trump university scam and who used a dirty fixer lawyer to handle his indiscretions would have an otherwise pristine tax return that would withstand real scrutiny into his activities?

Really?

Your metaphor either works or it doesn’t. Witch hunts always find a witch but Trump was fully exonerated by the witch hunt that was after him. Which is it?

We don't know what Mueller looked at, or the extent to which he looked into it until he releases his report.

Do you honestly believe that someone who was so flagrant and reckless in the operation of his foundation and and with such things as his 5 and dime trump university scam and who used a dirty fixer lawyer to handle his indiscretions would have an otherwise pristine tax return that would withstand real scrutiny into his activities?

If you don’t think mueller scoured trumps tax returns for crimes I’m seriously concerned you may have brain damage from all those Dead shows

Your metaphor either works or it doesn’t. Witch hunts always find a witch but Trump was fully exonerated by the witch hunt that was after him. Which is it?

Bird brain I need not stoop to your simpleton thought processes

I’m right, you’re wrong

Being significantly brighter than most of you is a terrible burden

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...mueller-absolutely-has-trumps-tax-returns?amp

ececa10a118c4d5826448b6960217647.jpg

What kind of unfair government agency would have such a great and rich man under audit for so long? Sounds like a witch hunt. Sounds like the president should appoint a new head of the agency.

He did appoint the IRS Commissioner.

Back