• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

The idiot who has been consistently right

It’s nit spam when Nedick and Ranger post Thread after thread because you agree with them, warlock

The little kid that insists he's correct when he says 2+2=3.

You have not seen the Mueller report. You've seen Trump's associate's opinion.

Mull

The little kid that insists he's correct when he says 2+2=3.

You have not seen the Mueller report. You've seen Trump's associate's opinion.

Mull

What are you guys going to say after the report comes out and disappoints?

Is that when you attack mueller for being a Russian plant?

What else will you have at that point to prevent the shattering of your cognitive dissonance coping skills and the inevitable descent into trump deranged madness?

What are you guys going to say after the report comes out and disappoints?

Is that when you attack mueller for being a Russian plant?

What else will you have at that point to prevent the shattering of your cognitive dissonance coping skills and the inevitable descent into trump deranged madness?

Well Muller is a republican, appointed by a republican to investigate a republican. You your self have already changed your tune about his veracity over the last few months. Muller went from Deep State witch hunter to reasonable and thorough exonerator.

My favorite was when moonz told us all after the election that we didn't have anything to worry about because Donald Trump was really a Democrat. It's like he thinks none of us pay attention to his endless stream of bullshit

My favorite was when moonz told us all after the election that we didn't have anything to worry about because Donald Trump was really a Democrat. It's like he thinks none of us pay attention to his endless stream of bullshit

Moon my man, you’re acting like your boy 45:

“I didn’t do what you say I did”

(Evidence provided that you did)

“Nah no I didn’t and by the way even if it did what are you gonna do about it ?”

Moon seems to think the Barr summary is proof that Trump is a good president. As if the guy doesn’t disappoint and embarrass the country on other matters on a daily basis. But moon and lectro and sailor won’t and can’t engage on those points so they just keep deflecting back to their Barr summary which is built on a house of cards.

Well Muller is a republican, appointed by a republican to investigate a republican. You your self have already changed your tune about his veracity over the last few months. Muller went from Deep State witch hunter to reasonable and thorough exonerator.

Don’t worry. They’ll swing back once the whole report is released, telling us once again it’s a partisan witch hunt.

..and that is the point..Mueller is precisely a deep state witch hunter. It just so happens that even he and his team of Leftist pitbulls could not manufacture anything other than process crimes.

Don’t worry. They’ll swing back once the whole report is released, telling us once again it’s a partisan witch hunt.

Don’t worry, we know exactly where you will swing if the whole report again demonstrates nothing.

Moon seems to think the Barr summary is proof that Trump is a good president. As if the guy doesn’t disappoint and embarrass the country on other matters on a daily basis. But moon and lectro and sailor won’t and can’t engage on those points so they just keep deflecting back to their Barr summary which is built on a house of cards.

yeah the fucking guy apparently legitimately believes you can't have wind energy when the wind isn't blowing. he is legitimately the stupidest person ever to hold office, and people love his oafish ignorance.

No, We don’t need the Barr summary to tell us he is a Great President. We already know that.

But thanks! :)

Some of us don't. I don't give his posts a ton of thought.

..and that is the point..Mueller is precisely a deep state witch hunter. It just so happens that even he and his team of Leftist pitbulls could not manufacture anything other than process crimes.

Yep.

yeah the fucking guy apparently legitimately believes you can't have wind energy when the wind isn't blowing. he is legitimately the stupidest person ever to hold office, and people love his oafish ignorance.

Not only that, the sound from the turbines causes cancer!

No, We don’t need the Barr summary to tell us he is a Great President. We already know that.

But thanks! :)

I consider it a win that lectro appropriately referred to it as the Barr summary.

I consider it a win that lectro appropriately referred to it as the Barr summary.

Yea, it was a summary of 400 pages compiled over 650 days at an expense of $30 million for 20 Federal Prosecutors (19 Democrats plus 1 Rino) and it concluded that no Collusion with Russia and no Obstruction of Justice.

This is done..but you will have a chance to make more wild eyed accusations. Meanwhile we are going to watch subpoenas go out for Deep State operatives who actually did conspire and collide with the Russians.

:)

Yeah well back in the real world you woke up this morning to your shitty real life and your god President’s administration is actively working to stack the deck even further against you.

But hey, online you are something! And those “elitist” folks you resent are finally sinking on the same ship you are!

I bet Lectro has a good life, with good friends and a good family.

Back