• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

I saw that they hired a top of the line forensic accounting firm.

Should have just hired the forensic accounting experts on the Tunnels who successfully connected the dots to link the payments from RUSSIA to Trump and saved a shit ton in fees

I mean, how much jail time can you expect for not paying taxes on fringe benefits ? Life sentence ?

well he is 73

this is a huge waste of government resources if this is their case. i can't believe they'd charge anyone with tax fraud over this, so I (gulp) agree with trump that this feels like a vendetta.

yeah, I want Trump to go down hard as much as anyone, but this feels pretty thin

PERP WALK ALERT !

1000.jpeg

I think they are just getting started and don’t want to put all their eggs in one basket or they need a little more time or evidence on some of the other charges they are looking to file. My guess they really want Wiessleburg to flip to strengthen their other cases.

We all know Trump org is dirty as hell, they need to prove it.

In the end I don’t care as much if they don’t get Donald since he’ll hopefully be dead soon. I just hope they bust his dipshit kids.

This. My fondest wish is for Don, Jr. to have a sojourn in federal prison.

well he is 73

this is a huge waste of government resources if this is their case. i can't believe they'd charge anyone with tax fraud over this, so I (gulp) agree with trump that this feels like a vendetta.
Yeah thats it?

Back