• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

if you read the story there is no real evidence that the money came from China. It just was shown as income to a company that had a Chinese bank account. Certainly smoke, source of fire unclear. That's the whole point of politicians disclosing their tax returns, so that the public can see the smoke and get explanations for it.

I trust that award-winning investigator Rachel Maddow will get to the bottom of it just as she did with Trump's tax returns.

I trust that award-winning investigator Rachel Maddow will get to the bottom of it just as she did with Trump's tax returns.

giphy.gif

Only the best everybody!

I can't even imagine what munchkin is getting out of this. Nice autocorrect.

Are these tax information drops breaking through in the mainstream media cycle?

the NYTimes is mocking itself; instead of covering the China and Ukraine bribe Biden scandals, it produces this farce; what a joke!

can someone explain to me why these banks are so generous in their treatment of Trump, even before he was a potential presidential candidate?

Back