• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

No matter but I tend to believe he is massively in debt.

Doesn’t matter what or who he owes as long as he owns the libs.

But seriously, none of this will matter to most Americans and nobody will change their mind based on this. If Trump and the Republicans and the Supreme Court win this election, there’s nothing to prevent long term entanglements between the White House, one party, and foreign interests.

I also assumed this was basically known when he refused to disclose his tax returns.

As with most of the truths about the piece of shit he is, those who didn’t already know certainly won’t start to care now.

For all those say that this doesn’t matter....

Trump and the Trump Campaign obviously think it matters, or they wouldn’t have fought so hard (and continue to fight hard) to keep them hidden.

This will be bad politically, legally, or both.

For all those say that this doesn’t matter....

Trump and the Trump Campaign obviously think it matters, or they wouldn’t have fought so hard (and continue to fight hard) to keep them hidden.

This will be bad politically, legally, or both.

They thought the access Hollywood tape would matter, they thought stormy Daniels would matter...

This isn’t the first time they have miscalculated the depth of devotion from his cult. Who could possible still need convincing that this guy is a piece of shit huckster? I can’t wrap my mind around any person with a fifth grade grasp on basic logic seeing this info and reversing course on this pint glass full of anal discharge.

Humble counterpoint: Being a playboy (groping, paying prostitutes) is part of the 80s/90s NYC business mogul image he spent decades cultivating and rode into office on. Debtors threatening to foreclose on him isn't.

Who knows if this moves the needle, but I don't think it's an easy equivalency.

top comment on the Fox News web story, fwiw.

33qrE1V.png

Wonder what Lindsey Graham, who made a big deal about Jamie Harrison relasing his returns (which he did), thinks of this.

Well what do you know, he’s a fucking con man. If only someone could have said something in 2016.

Two biggest issues I see are paying Ivanka as a consultant and the abandonment of his partnership interest.

Two biggest issues I see are paying Ivanka as a consultant and the abandonment of his partnership interest.

??

The dude is claiming billionaire status and yet has reported massive losses in almost every year for decades. Don't miss the forest for the trees. Whatever his actual wealth is, he's massively gaming the system to just avoid paying taxes altogether. Just think if you didn't have to pay taxes for decades.

Very interesting Times article in reading it in its' entirety. From a birds' eye view, the golf course business has been a loser for the past decade. Now he's got hotels and Commercial real estate both of which COVID is hammering.

The him guaranteeing the debt so he could write off the losses was the most interesting thing to me. Smart, but dangerous.

I was a bit surprised to see that his claim of being under audit was actually true. But as Cav said, the abandonment of the partnership issue is the biggest deal. That is the basis of him being able to get the $100 million refund later on, and he seems to have retained an interest.

I don't think he's actually insolvent, but he would likely have to sell off some assets to pay off some debts on some others and to his ego that would appear like a failure, so he'd rather just keep feeding the few losers like Doral rather than just give them up, which is what gets him in trouble. I can see the golf courses being cash drains but actually him being able to liquidate. You can also see the bank of Isreal saying they'll refi the debt for him if he just ups and bombs Iran. This ain't gonna end well either way. He def needs to stay in office so no one has the balls to foreclose on one of these debts.

Last edited:
Also kinda LOL'd when I saw how little the dude gave to Charity, but totally expected.

Back