• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

If you don’t think mueller scoured trumps tax returns for crimes I’m seriously concerned you may have brain damage from all those Dead shows

I have no idea what Mueller did or what he found. That's why his report should be released. Your silly "you can't see behind door A but let me tell you there is nothing there!" routine is as stupid as you are.

Last edited:
There are a lot of good reasons to look at a politician's taxes beyond looking for criminal wrongdoing.

I've heard several for DOJ attorneys and prosecutors say they believe that Mueller has had Trump's taxes from almost Day One.

I've heard several for DOJ attorneys and prosecutors say they believe that Mueller has had Trump's taxes from almost Day One.

Of course he has and of course he was looking for crimes

Jesus Christ Ranger needs his fucking head checked and someone check on 68’s 68 remaining brain cells

All of a sudden savior mueller has become a bumbling keystone copper?

Jesus Christ almighty get a grip people

Face reality

Can't wait for all the MSM news stories mocking him for showing losses like everyone who invests in real estate does cause of depreciation

Of course he has and of course he was looking for crimes

Jesus Christ Ranger needs his fucking head checked and someone check on 68’s 68 remaining brain cells

All of a sudden savior mueller has become a bumbling keystone copper?

Jesus Christ almighty get a grip people

Face reality

You are such an idiot, you make these boards unreadable.

The idiot who has been consistently right

It’s nit spam when Nedick and Ranger post Thread after thread because you agree with them, warlock

Can't wait for all the MSM news stories mocking him for showing losses like everyone who invests in real estate does cause of depreciation

Maybe 68 will let his team down with an explanation but I’m not counting on it

Maybe 68 will let his team down with an explanation but I’m not counting on it

I am still waiting for Uranium One to bring down all of the Dems like you promised us. The only thing you are always right about is blathering like a god damn idiot.

He’s spot on calling out the cry baby bullshit on the Left.

You get the prosecutor and 19 lib lawyers you desired for 650 plus days and 30 plus million $

You get legislation protecting him from being fired

You sing the praises of the sanctity of the coming report

When the report doesn’t show your unhinged bias you mock the entire process.

Prepare for more egg on your faces..as if that were even possible at this point.

I am still waiting for Uranium One to bring down all of the Dems like you promised us. The only thing you are always right about is blathering like a god damn idiot.

I’m not recalling blathering on about uranium one

May have posted a link or two but that’s just to keep nedick honest

No blathering though

He’s spot on calling out the cry baby bullshit on the Left.

You get the prosecutor and 19 lib lawyers you desired for 650 plus days and 30 plus million $

You get legislation protecting him from being fired

You sing the praises of the sanctity of the coming report

When the report doesn’t show your unhinged bias you mock the entire process.

Prepare for more egg on your faces..as if that were even possible at this point.

Here’s some enlightenment for them

The only reason many of those libs left their high paying swamp jobs to work with mueller was the chance to take down trump just like Nixon

I can assure 68 and his cheering squad that no Stone was left unturned

Back