• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

The fact that Steve Mnuchin called Congress’ deadline arbitrary is laughable.

The IRS routinely mails document requests cross country with deadlines 10 days from the date of the letter.

An IRS Summons can provide as little as 10 days to respond.

The fact that Steve Mnuchin called Congress’ deadline arbitrary is laughable.

The IRS routinely mails document requests cross country with deadlines 10 days from the date of the letter.

An IRS Summons can provide as little as 10 days to respond.

This is a good post

I don't think that I have ever met a builder - either in the US or in Europe - who was entirely legit in paying taxes, and I very seriously doubt that Trump is the exception. You might say, tax shenanigans are part of the art of the build.

You meet a lot of builders sailor? And when meeting them you jump into discussing their tax compliance where they willingly tell you they break the law? Sounds like bullshit.

Interesting defense though. Trump should try that in court.

You meet a lot of builders sailor? And when meeting them you jump into discussing their tax compliance where they willingly tell you they break the law? Sounds like bullshit.

Interesting defense though. Trump should try that in court.

I've met a few; not a defense, just reality; TDS will interfere with your ability to differentiate between bullshit and reality

I wouldn't advise anybody try it in court because its not a defense

Sailor will make excuses for anything Trump says or does. Falls in line just like any Trumper.

“Reality” = illegal.

I've met a few; not a defense, just reality; TDS will interfere with your ability to differentiate between bullshit and reality

I wouldn't advise anybody try it in court because its not a defense

In your attempt to mock the lubes, you’re just describing your self. #deepstateofmind

I hope we kick Deutche Bank out of the United when Trump loses.

Back