• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blasey Ford’s Ex-Beau on “polygraph coaching” and “no fear of flying” .. oopsie

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Doi7sslU8AAdgNq?format=jpg

Not that CBF had any credibility left to destroy..nevertheless, we have further proof that she flat lied under oath and in an easily provable way.

I wondered why her own blood relatives have had nothing to say..

She’s as nutty as bat guano and so they say nothing..afterall, they really know who she is.

Her testimony in light of the ex-boyfriends statements - and more coming from FBI interview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N8xdCec9-JE

Seems like ford is the only one guilty of provable lies under oath. Predictably dems won’t care.

Seems like ford is the only one guilty of provable lies under oath. Predictably dems won’t care.

Booker said “I don’t care if she lied or told the truth”

Kirk Douglas would be proud

IOW, Dr. Ford, like all people, has had personal failings. Imagine that.

IOW, we don't know what happened between her and Kavanaugh and who is lying and who is telling the truth. And we never will.

Still doesn't change my fundamental view on Kavanaugh. He should be moved aside and someone else should be put in as the nominee.

I don’t understand the point of the letter. You can fear something and still do it because you have to do it.

Many airport bars would be out of business if people who were afraid fly didn't because of that fear. I would hazard a guess that thousands of people day temporarily overcome their fear of flying each day at airport bars before boarding planes.

It's ignorance and idiocy of monumental levels to say someone is lying because they took some flights while saying they are afraid to fly.

If she lied under oath, she should be prosecuted, as Kavanaugh should.

This isn't hard.

It isn’t difficult at all. She has either lied or mis-remembered the entire way through.

The man wrote a letter saying he watched Blasy-Ford coach another woman on what to expect and how to deal with the pressure of a polygraph examination.

In her testimony the prosecutor deliberately asked about taking polygraphs and whether Christine had any knowledge of what they entailed (outside of what she may have been advised by counsel). She responded with a difinitive “No”.

Asked again by the prosecutor if she had ever coached anybody on a polygraph to which she answered “No” with a firm finality.

It’s black and white and I am sure the FBI will get an expanded take on it when they interview the EX.

Yeah but the guy can’t even remember when they stopped dating! And if he really took her off his card how did she still charge it!?!? Is he claiming she memorized the card number but can’t remember details about Kavanaugh. Sounds like a Koch brothers funded conspiracy to me. How long have Republicans had this letter? Why didn’t it come up in the hearing!!!!?!?!?

Many airport bars would be out of business if people who were afraid fly didn't because of that fear. I would hazard a guess that thousands of people day temporarily overcome their fear of flying each day at airport bars before boarding planes.

It's ignorance and idiocy of monumental levels to say someone is lying because they took some flights while saying they are afraid to fly.

The Ex claims he flew with her all the time and that in the 6 years they dated she Never Once expressed said “fear of flying”

You lack even the most basic common sense if you believe these two flew around together for 6 years and Blasey-Ford never mentioned this fear of flying. But of course you don’t believe the facts because this complete bag of shit soufflé has never even remotely been about “finding the truth”. She flies and lies regularly and was unperturbed even when taking a small-prop puddle jumper according to the EX.

Just more blow-hard bullshit from the blow-hard rank and file out here .

Yes, I travel frequently and I am amazed by the number of people who are getting blotto drunk at airport bars to overcome their fear of flying. Give me another shot bartender they scream as they cry about their upcoming flight. :confused: Nice "guess". I can only imagine her boarding a prop plane for a tourist excursion. She must have shotgunned 10 beers. :werd:

Here's a more likely explanation. She's a flawed human being and isn't always honest. Doesn't mean she was not assaulted. Doesn't mean she was. Continuing to focus on whether she was assaulted by Kavanaugh is silly.

It isn’t difficult at all. She has either lied or mis-remembered the entire way through.

The man wrote a letter saying he watched Blasy-Ford coach another woman on what to expect and how to deal with the pressure of a polygraph examination.

In her testimony the prosecutor deliberately asked about taking polygraphs and whether Christine had any knowledge of what they entailed (outside of what she may have been advised by counsel). She responded with a difinitive “No”.

Asked again by the prosecutor if she had ever coached anybody on a polygraph to which she answered “No” with a firm finality.

It’s black and white and I am sure the FBI will get an expanded take on it when they interview the EX.

Great. We agree. Committing perjury should be prosecuted. First time I have seen you admit this about BK. Glad the blinders are off...

Yes, I travel frequently and I am amazed by the number of people who are getting blotto drunk at airport bars to overcome their fear of flying. Give me another shot bartender they scream as they cry about their upcoming flight. :confused: Nice "guess". I can only imagine her boarding a prop plane for a tourist excursion. She must have shotgunned 10 beers. :werd:

Here's a more likely explanation. She's a flawed human being and isn't always honest. Doesn't mean she was not assaulted. Doesn't mean she was. Continuing to focus on whether she was assaulted by Kavanaugh is silly.

As usual, you jump to a contusion. Having one or two drinks in an airport bar is not "getting blotto drunk". But keep on being snarky and disingenuous.

Yeah but the guy can’t even remember when they stopped dating! And if he really took her off his card how did she still charge it!?!? Is he claiming she memorized the card number but can’t remember details about Kavanaugh. Sounds like a Koch brothers funded conspiracy to me. How long have Republicans had this letter? Why didn’t it come up in the hearing!!!!?!?!?

You must be kidding.. pay attention to me now you ass humping little monkey :

The Ex has trouble remembering if it was late 1997 or early 98 when he broke up with Christine and you have the unmitigated hall to float that turd burger?

Let’s compare..these are the demonstrable Facts:

(A)Christine cannot remember The Year of her alleged assault..much less a month or a day.
(B)Christine needs to know when Mr.Judge worked at Safeway so that she can have an idea as to what year the alleged assault occurred (I’m not kidding— “Hesus Christine!”)
(C)She claims the assault took place in ‘82
(D)The Safeway in question did not open its doors until 1986
(E)She cannot remember where the alleged event took place
(F)She initially stated it was 1985 and when she was in her late teens (17-19 one presumes)
(G)Later, Christine changed her story and claimed she was 15 years of age at the time and the year was 1982
(H)She can’t remember if she took the polygraph on the day of her mother’s funeral
(I)She can’t remember how she got to the “party”
(J)She can’t remember who was at the “party” by virtue of all her ‘corroborating witnesses’ being wholly unable to corroborate jack-diddly-squat
(K) She can’t remember who contacted her about taking a polygraph nor who paid for it.

Oh,and corollary issues abound — Ex says she never mentioned assault or Brett Kavenaugh in their time together. We’ll let that slide. OK
Ex statement says she never mentioned being claustrophobic or afraid of small spaces in their 6 years together.

*This parade of pure shit just goes on and on..makes you wonder how there is a School of Law at Wake Factless with as many mofo’s who are unable to follow an in-your-face Fact Trail.

jumping to a contusion is funny

That is what it has all come to mean for RJ..

He puts forward un-hinged and wild-eyed conclusions and we, in turn, pound his flattened head with the hammer of truth.

Therefore he truly does “Jump to Contusions”

Doh!

Back