• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julie “The Sweathog” Swetnick.. Ex-beau describes her desire for

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
sweaty gang-sex... Paging Mr. Avenatti..

Ex-Democrat Candidate Ketterer’s leter:

“During a conversation about our sexual preferences, things got derailed when Julie told me that she liked to have sex with more than one guy at a time. In fact sometimes with several at one time. She wanted to know if that would be ok in our relationship.

I asked her if this was just a fantasy of hers. She responded that she first tried sex with multiple guys while in high school and still liked it from time-to-time. She brought it up because she wanted to know if I would be interested in that.

A.I.D.S. was a huge issue at the time. And I had children. Due to her having a directly stated penchant for group sex, I decided not to see her anymore. It put my head back on straight. That was the last conversation we had.”

— kafugginBOOM! Hahahahahahaha

At least that explains the most bizarre part of her sworn statement.. Why would one keep returning to the gang rape parties? She was at more than one. Turns out, she loves it!

At least that explains the most bizarre part of her sworn statement.. Why would one keep returning to the gang rape parties? She was at more than one. Turns out, she loves it!

Consensual sex with more than one guy is not the same as gang rape.

From cnbc
'The woman, Julie Swetnick, said Kavanaugh lined up with other boys, including his close friend Mark Judge, waiting to rape those girls at many parties — and that she once became a victim herself.'

The allegations were detailed in an affidavit, signed under penalty of perjury, that was released by Swetnick's lawyer, Michael Avenatti.

So she kept going back to get raped.

It obviously made no sense to her because she backed down from her sworn statement on her TV interview. But keep fighting the good fight!

Not sure why I have to repeat this.

And, again, we will never know if her allegations have any truth to them since no one has corroborated her allegations and her allegations are over 30 years old. Never mind the sensational nature of the allegations in this particular instance where there should be multiple witnesses to the alleged crimes. Again, people need to quit focusing on the veracity or lack thereof of these allegations and focus on his other behaviors while testifying - the failure to be forthright and fully honest in context in answering questions surrounding both alcohol use and bragging about sexual activities with girls that may or may not have actually occurred, the hyper partisan opening of his statement, etc. Those are enough to disqualify him. Yes, these are serious allegations. But they remain, allegations that are very unlikely to be proven. And it is also appropriate and fair for people to come forward with information about the accusers and where their allegations may not have merit. For instance, if we are going to unpack Kavanaugh's propensity to not tell the truth in full context, it is also appropriate to examine whether the same may apply to the accusers.

Here's a well written article in the Atlantic on the need for good, sound process when there are allegations like these. Balanced and well thought through. PROCESS MATTERS. It may be uncomfortable. But it matters. The concluding paragraph of this piece is upsetting - we are, indeed, savaging and undermining all of our institutions. Horrible situation, but I do believe we can recover from turning away from Kavanaugh. I'm less certain that is the case if he is confirmed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...avanaugh-and-problem-believesurvivors/572083/

DeacMan, that’s a good post but it doesn’t have anything to do with my post.

I agree that process matters and with respect to Kavanaugh, accusers are asking for an actual process instead of the sham we are seeing.

Surely there are plenty of reasons to question his fitness for the Court besides these allegations but those are also reasons to hear those allegations and go through the actual process.

And you’re right that they happened long ago and are hard to prove. Yet Bill Cosby of all people will perhaps die in jail for “hard to prove” allegations against him from awhile ago. If our system of justice is willing to send a formerly beloved American icon to jail, surely we can deny a partisan hack and legal version of [Redacted] a seat on the highest Court in the land.

And, again, we will never know if her allegations have any truth to them since no one has corroborated her allegations and her allegations are over 30 years old. Never mind the sensational nature of the allegations in this particular instance where there should be multiple witnesses to the alleged crimes. Again, people need to quit focusing on the veracity or lack thereof of these allegations and focus on his other behaviors while testifying - the failure to be forthright and fully honest in context in answering questions surrounding both alcohol use and bragging about sexual activities with girls that may or may not have actually occurred, the hyper partisan opening of his statement, etc. Those are enough to disqualify him. Yes, these are serious allegations. But they remain, allegations that are very unlikely to be proven. And it is also appropriate and fair for people to come forward with information about the accusers and where their allegations may not have merit. For instance, if we are going to unpack Kavanaugh's propensity to not tell the truth in full context, it is also appropriate to examine whether the same may apply to the accusers.

Here's a well written article in the Atlantic on the need for good, sound process when there are allegations like these. Balanced and well thought through. PROCESS MATTERS. It may be uncomfortable. But it matters. The concluding paragraph of this piece is upsetting - we are, indeed, savaging and undermining all of our institutions. Horrible situation, but I do believe we can recover from turning away from Kavanaugh. I'm less certain that is the case if he is confirmed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...avanaugh-and-problem-believesurvivors/572083/

Good post.

At least we now know who the “gang banger” is..

The Sweat Hog .. hahahahaha

Well, lectro couldn't get laid in Pahrump, NV with a brick of $100 bills.

ITT: MDMH learns he still has a chance to get laid.
As much as I hate it, I have to give Hillary Clinton credit, she was totally right about you - you're deplorable. As i'm raising a daughter i'll be sure to teach her about pieces of trash who would treat sexual assault allegations so callously

As much as I hate it, I have to give Hillary Clinton credit, she was totally right about you - you're deplorable. As i'm raising a daughter i'll be sure to teach her about pieces of trash who would treat sexual assault allegations so callously

Ok. Thanks, Snowball. Now please be a good pussy and dump your opinions in the litter box

deplorable and proud of it

It was a joke about you being fat and girls who like to go hogging, nothing to do with sexual assault. I do admire your virtue signaling though, it’s cute, might of even been why you did get laid that one time.

It was a joke about you being fat and girls who like to go hogging, nothing to do with sexual assault. I do admire your virtue signaling though, it’s cute, might of even been why you did get laid that one time.
Oh good, for a minute I thought you might be exaggerating the sexual proclivities of a woman accusing Brett Kavenaugh of sexual assault, as a disgusting way of dismissing her allegations. She would fuck anybody, so surely she let Brett hit. Sluts can't be raped. Oh, and you tossed in a fat joke.

sweaty gang-sex... Paging Mr. Avenatti..

Ex-Democrat Candidate Ketterer’s leter:

“During a conversation about our sexual preferences, things got derailed when Julie told me that she liked to have sex with more than one guy at a time. In fact sometimes with several at one time. She wanted to know if that would be ok in our relationship.

I asked her if this was just a fantasy of hers. She responded that she first tried sex with multiple guys while in high school and still liked it from time-to-time. She brought it up because she wanted to know if I would be interested in that.

A.I.D.S. was a huge issue at the time. And I had children. Due to her having a directly stated penchant for group sex, I decided not to see her anymore. It put my head back on straight. That was the last conversation we had.”

— kafugginBOOM! Hahahahahahaha

So you know the girl better than this guy who was a Democratic Office seeker?

I think he summed up “The Sweat Hog” quite tellingly.

That’s what she gets for lying and it is very likely action will be taken to have her affidavit withdrawn. She is a liar. Her lawyer is a Swine — she has had multiple run ins and in the end - She is a run of the mill Attention Whore whose story has been so exposed as a lie that she may face legal action down the road.

Dershowitz, the lead Lawyer at Harvard as it were, has suggested jail time might be in the offing for filing such an egregious and Factless allegation.

Back