• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millenials and Gen Z: Don’t forget to register to vote

AGAIN, if the younger vote shows up, NONE of this matters. You can't deny that if the MILLENNIAL voters show up to vote everyone does, Trump wouldn't be POTUS and we would have the first BLACK female governor.

You will dance try to blame everyone but you, but the truth is your generation will blame the losses on everyone but themselves just like RJ says you would.

The greatest benign stalking in the history of the interwebs

You guys are clearly guilty of projection. I will 100% guarantee you that Shooshmoo has committed grave racist thought crimes against minorities. Anyone who preaches like that is guilty of the opposite of his self-righteous exasperation.

Me? I vote as a matter of financial self-interest. I don't want to help you or anyone else. That's right; I'm selfish and proud of it. Keep your hands off my money, you lazy goddamn liberals. GET A JOB!

You guys are clearly guilty of projection. I will 100% guarantee you that Shooshmoo has committed grave racist thought crimes against minorities. Anyone who preaches like that is guilty of the opposite of his self-righteous exasperation.

Me? I vote as a matter of financial self-interest. I don't want to help you or anyone else. That's right; I'm selfish and proud of it. Keep your hands off my money, you lazy goddamn liberals. GET A JOB!

"why isn't my social security check on time !1!"

and you hate the troops? jesus, buddy

I don't hate the troops, but I am an anti war pacifist. I don't harbor resentment for 18 year old kids who were tricked into believing government propaganda, and believe they should be supported and cared for when they get back home from armed conflict.

I will 100% guarantee you that Shooshmoo has committed grave racist thought crimes against minorities.

MV5BMTc5MTEyMzcxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDAzNzMwODE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I respect that you admit you are a terrible, selfish garbage person. At least you own it.

MV5BMTc5MTEyMzcxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDAzNzMwODE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I respect that you admit you are a terrible, selfish garbage person. At least you own it.

Butthurt is a symptom of guilt. Relieve yourself of this burden. Confess your sins before the liberals of OGB and PhDeac.

You guys are clearly Me? I vote as a matter of financial self-interest. I don't want to help you or anyone else. That's right; I'm selfish and proud of it. Keep your hands off my money, you lazy goddamn liberals. GET A JOB!

At least you're honest.

Back