• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The O-Line

I thought I heard Clawson say we have had 7 or 8 season ending injuries already this year.

Bad luck but that’s what recruiting and coaching are for. Plus he can play true freshmen for four games without burning their redshirt.

Until their first break away run late in the 1st qtr, Clemson’s offense was not much better. Hurt that we could not take advantage of their fumble.
our defense was competitive for a quarter; our offense was non-competitive from the start

we ran 21 plays in the first quarter for a total of 8 net yards

Until their first break away run late in the 1st qtr, Clemson’s offense was not much better. Hurt that we could not take advantage of their fumble.

It would be foolish to think had we scored off that fumble we could’ve won, but I think it would’ve been a much more competitive game. Not taking advantage of that turnover took the wind out of our sails.

I thought I heard Clawson say we have had 7 or 8 season ending injuries already this year.

I recall I read we had that many before the first game was played. He said Sat. we had 7 linebackers and 6 were out on Sat.

I've said it before, BC, Notre Dame and Clemson's lineman(OL and DL) are all listed at 15 to 29 lbs. heavier than our guys and just as ,if not more, athletic. The sad news is our young lineman are also in the 280 to 290 range. If we can't get some improvement upfront, it doesn't matter how many playmakers we have.

Back