• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McGregor vs Khabib fight

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Who's watching? I mean when you get John Malkovich to voice the pre-fight intro package you know you got yourself a fight

I assume there’s not a way to illegally stream this?

yes all the live PPV events are available with the android boxes or firesticks that have been programmed to receive all this stuff immediately and there are plenty of ads in craigslist under electronics or if there is a big flea market in your area on saturdays usually someone is there selling the boxes. you buy the firestick or box for 40-60 and then pay one of these guys 30-40 to program it so you get everything ...

Here's an example ad

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/ele/d/get-your-fire-stick-or/6705631123.html

I've never had any luck keeping mine running more than a week or two because I'm not a gadget-guy but the folks I've dealt with are always hard to re-do it and get it running again

yes all the live PPV events are available with the android boxes or firesticks that have been programmed to receive all this stuff immediately and there are plenty of ads in craigslist under electronics or if there is a big flea market in your area on saturdays usually someone is there selling the boxes. you buy the firestick or box for 40-60 and then pay one of these guys 30-40 to program it so you get everything ...

Here's an example ad

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/ele/d/get-your-fire-stick-or/6705631123.html

I've never had any luck keeping mine running more than a week or two because I'm not a gadget-guy but the folks I've dealt with are always hard to re-do it and get it running again

I meant to say guys I've dealt with are always glad to re-do it and get it running again.

Just go to www.vipbox.live & you can stream just about any sporting event....PPV or otherwise. No need for andriod boxes/firesticks/etc. just an internet connection. Limited pop-ups & buffering.

Back