• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at Florida State - October 20 3:30 ESPN2

We’ve run 49 plays and have 10 points to show for it.

I have been so underwhelmed by Hartman al season. He just misses throws all the time. I know I’m in the minority, but I think Hinton brings more to the table for us...at least this year.

Of course our receivers have dropped several passes today as well, but most were not great throws.

Momentum clearly belongs to the Seminoles. Deacs need to run the ball down the field or this game could get away from them.

Sage has had several drops today.

Sam up so not throwing the balls in good spots at all, behind Scotty twice, nothing in target to Save. He is a frosh and it shows more often then he is going to throw 50 times today, maybe by half

Beal-Smith has an athletic 6 yard run on 1st down. So what do we do? QB keeper and pass on 3rd and 2.

Hartman might not make it through this game with the shots he's taking.

Such weird play calls this series. Great first down run by Beal, then just abandon that completely. We have run pretty well today with our RBs, but seem to be going away from that as the game plays out.

No, our guys are playing hard, but there is almost no way for us to overcome the injuries we are dealing with. Both Dortch and Bachman didn’t play tha last series.
Let’s forfeit then since we’re so short on personnel. Up 10 and Clawson pulls a wired tight rubber band we had wrapped around the Noles and decides to pull on it. Oh. I broke the band! Wow?

Can we please not get Hartman killed?

We only have 1 available linebacker on scholarship?

Back