• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at Florida State - October 20 3:30 ESPN2

Let’s forfeit then since we’re so short on personnel. Up 10 and Clawson pulls a wired tight rubber band we had wrapped around the Noles and decides to pull on it. Oh. I broke the band! Wow?

Well you can feel that way, but I like to deal in reality. Reality is we can’t be down the number of players we are and be very competitive.

Wake can win this game. In other news, FSU is absolute dog shit.

Hartman playing like a true freshman but got to stay with him.

Looks like we ran out of players in the first half this game.

He's going to be special over the next few years.

What a wuss. Really would have liked to hand it to colburn on 4th and 1.

Hartman can throw the ball he's just raw. Got to suffer through this season to help him learn. Remember Wolford.

Hartman might not make it through this game with the shots he's taking.

One of many reasons we shouldn't be throwing the damn ball so much.

Yay, we gained like 30 yards of field position which FSU will get back on like 3 plays. Stooooopid, Dave. How do coaches continue to be so dumb with the midfield punting?

Hartman certainly needs to work on hia touch. Consistently overthrows longball by a yard and rifles the shortball too much. But, he is clearly better.

did my eyes deceive me or did we have Alex F'n Bachman returning punts instead of Greg Dortch?

Why don't our CBs ever turn their heads to track the ball? How can you make a play on the ball if you never see it? The penalty call was BS but every game this year these fucking guys never see the ball coming over their head. Turn your head, wtf?

Back