• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at Florida State - October 20 3:30 ESPN2

Hartman has played very poorly against P5 opponents. If you automatically assume he’s the future, our future is not bright.

Turning this shit show off and heading out to mow the yard. Coaching staff sucks ass this year

Not sure why people thought we had a chance in this game. We’re really, really bad this year.

We did have a chance. The coaching staff squandered it. Call a good balanced game and we are in it.

Should just cancel the season.

Can't wait for Danny and the Miracles to get started.

That was a bad spot by a half yard.

The 3rd down catch. Colburn got stuffed.

I agree - coaches should have challenged - why argue with the refs when you can simply challenge?

Even when we have time there's apparently nothing there

Ok I am sick of it. What are the objective reasons that we think Hartman is definitively the future? I just don’t know what he does well.

Sacked for a 15 yard loss.

I feel like on all but maybe one sack, Hartman could have thrown it away. He struggles to make plays with his feet.

This is just futile. Wake has zero interest in competing at this level. It's so fucking obvious.

Why is Hartman still in. He has not played well in a very long time.

Clawson, try something different. Use your brain, that's why it is there.

Change the fucking quarterback now!!!! I don’t give a shit which one it is, just get him out of the game!

Not sure why people thought we had a chance in this game. We’re really, really bad this year.

Congrats to everyone who flew to Vegas and bet the mortgage. This is too easy.

So pathetic. So so so so pathetic. I wonder if our players are embarrassed by their performances week after week

Hartman's pocket presence to pretty bad. Had no pressure and walks into a sack. Guess when you take that many hits you get antsy.

Back