• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at Florida State - October 20 3:30 ESPN2

I think I could play corner for this team. Stunning how wide open these guys are.

I don't understand why we aren't trying some quick/short passes - especially to Dortch. Either the receivers can't get open or Hartman can't pull the trigger, but having him drop back and then try to dance around isn't working at all, and it has totally taken Dortch out of the game. Seems like we should wear the bubble screen to Dortch out. Instead, you wouldn't even know that he is in the game.

And blitz once in a while. It worked in the first quarter

Very, very, very poorly coached ball game. REALLY bad. Would we have won with great coaching? Perhaps not. Would it have been a better outcome than this shit-show?

YES

This team - players and coaches - is a complete joke. Talent level appears to have regressed to the same level we had 3 years ago. Yeah, yeah injuries are the excuse but there is a difference between losing and getting embarrassed on a weekly basis.

The only mystery left is whether Clawson says we were or were not lined up right and whether or not our eyes were right.

If anyone from the AD is reading this, I am switching off to watch some games from the 06 season.

Edit: we had balls

What is this synesthesic nonsense the announcer is spouting?

Bottom line---Wake sucks at all levels of play---leaving ACC next season to join Pop Warner football league----They would still suck

Hand-off up the center's ass down 31-10.

CHUCK MILLS JUST CALLED AND WANTS HIS TEAM BACK!!!!!

Newman looks solid. Glad we had him in to hand off on 3rd and 10.

Back