• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at Florida State - October 20 3:30 ESPN2

Everyone agrees that it’s laughable that our coach isn’t forthright about which players are injured and what position they will play and so on.

Everyone knows it doesn’t help anything anf the part about making it hard for other teams to prepare is hogwash.

We all agree he’s the only coach in the country that does that and we’re glad our next coach will be more forthright.

Dracs gonna play well today. I predict a very close one. 34-31 Deacs

Just don’t want to see us get embarrassed this week. I can’t take another 50-10ish drubbing

I can answer. Our coach said we ran out of players against Clemson and could not have played another quarter.

Even with our starters we give up 40-50 points a game.

Everyone here is taking the easy money betting the mortgage on FSU figuring we lose 48-20 at best
In Vegas. Definitely considering FSU - 10

In Vegas. Definitely considering FSU - 10

yes when you're only glimmer of hope is that a very slow, weak Luke Masterson a below average safety can become a better linebacker because we only have two healthy scholarship linebackers left .... yeah you're in trouble. Bunch of Wake guys are there with you at Vegas today betting the mortgage on FSU figuring another 48-17 type game

Hopefully Soph. year Hartman learns not to lock on to a receiver and to go through his progressions. Wolford was great at going through his progressions fast last year.

Dortch not in there on last 2 offensive plays and on the punt return, hope he isn’t already banged up again.

I think FSU believes they should have at least one easy acc win, and have been expecting this to be that one. I think they are going to be surprised with our pluck and we are going to get this win!

Damn, very different game if Sage hauls those two balls in.

Back