• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins Will 2018-19 Wake Forest Basketball Have on Selection Sunday?

How many wins for WF on Selection Sunday (excluding exhibition)?

• 0-11

Votes: 23 17.3%

Votes: 20 15.0%

Votes: 28 21.1%

Votes: 15 11.3%

Votes: 14 10.5%

Votes: 9 6.8%

Votes: 12 9.0%

Votes: 7 5.3%

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the easiest OOC schedule of all time, a record of .500 is plausible. Would not be surprised if we won eighteen or only twelve

13 wins.

I don't see many wins after the conference schedule starts. I don't know who this team should beat in conference. This team should have a real shot at last place assuming Manning has not been spending his time learning how to coach defense. Who knows, maybe Manning has spent all off season learning a defensive system. Anything is possible.

Get your tickets for the OOC games before all hope is dashed.

This is my super hyped up optimistic view.

Just a friendly reminder that Manning’s worst defensive team at Wake, by far, won 19 games and went to the NCAA tournament.

Fire Manning. Nothing gets better until that happens.

Just a friendly reminder that Manning’s worst defensive team at Wake, by far, won 19 games and went to the NCAA tournament.

By being fucking amazing on offense, finishing #7. Last year we finished 72nd and his first two years we were in the 100s.

Meanwhile every single year we've been +120 on defense.

If there was an outlier, it was our offensive production in '16-17

By being fucking amazing on offense, finishing #7. Last year we finished 72nd and his first two years we were in the 100s.

Yep. And what a waste of the #7 offense in the country. Finished 10th or 11th in the conference. Whoo hoo.

Yep. And what a waste of the #7 offense in the country. Finished 10th or 11th in the conference. Whoo hoo.
That tournament invite will be forever engrained in the memories of RChill and Manning. Nothing can take that away from them!

13 wins.

I don't see many wins after the conference schedule starts. I don't know who this team should beat in conference. This team should have a real shot at last place assuming Manning has not been spending his time learning how to coach defense. Who knows, maybe Manning has spent all off season learning a defensive system. Anything is possible.

Get your tickets for the OOC games before all hope is dashed.

This is my super hyped up optimistic view.

:noidea:

That awesome offensive team went 3-14 against the top 70 teams in the country.

That awesome offensive team went 3-14 against the top 70 teams in the country.

Which is why I struggle to believe we're going to win much of anything in the ACC this year. Unless this team just comes to Wake knowing how to play defense better than Manning has been able to coach it to this point, there's no way we have enough offense and defense to win a significant number of games in a loaded ACC.

Back