• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley Resigns as UN Ambassador

She's just another Trump sycophant. She sucks. Sure, the Fox News-watching mouthbreathers like GTB, Deacspop and Lector liker her because she is fine with keeping women in their place, but most intelligent women see right through her.

"UN Ambassador Nikki Haley said Wednesday that world leaders who laughed during President Donald Trump's speech to the United Nations did so because "they loved how honest he is."

Trump began his speech to the UN on Monday by saying his administration "has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

When the comment drew laughter from the crowd of diplomats, Trump said: "I didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay."

Haley said on Fox News that the press was wrong to portray the laughter as disrespectful to the president.

"They loved how honest he is," Haley said on the Fox and Friends show. "It’s not diplomatic and they find it funny."

She said diplomats were "falling over themselves" to get a picture with Trump and tell him "how great his speech was."

"They love that he’s honest with them and they’ve never seen anything like it, so there’s respect there," she said. "I saw that the media was trying to make it something disrespectful. That’s not what it was. They love to be with him."

Shoo, what is she supposed to say? I mean, as long as she's working for this administration, part of her job is polishing turds on a regular basis. If she really is leaving because of debt issues, I give her credit that she apparently hasn't used her position to enrich herself, which is kinda admirable and maybe unique in this administration.

Trump busily remarking about how good Ivanka would be as UN Ambassador.

I don't think her star is rising much anymore, certainly not for national office. Everyone associated with Trump seems to leave with a worse reputation (ruined in many cases) than when they started working for him. Maybe she'll run for office again in SC, but she's damaged goods now. Maybe she'll get her own show on Fox, or become a "political analyst" talking head for them. In about a decade or so, Fox may be filled with former Trump aides who can no longer find work anywhere else.

Completely disagree and if anything she was one of the few that was able to avoid being tainted and speak her mind and be a strong voice on the world stage.

Couldn't disagree more. Not sure the exact reason she's leaving but if Dump decides not to run in 2020, she could be in a great position to run. I think she'd be a great choice and a great place for us anti Dump Pubs to support. Gawd knows with potential Dem nominees (Booker, Sanders, Biden, Warren) she'd be a no brainer.

She's just another Trump sycophant. She sucks. Sure, the Fox News-watching mouthbreathers like GTB, Deacspop and Lector liker her because she is fine with keeping women in their place, but most intelligent women see right through her.

"UN Ambassador Nikki Haley said Wednesday that world leaders who laughed during President Donald Trump's speech to the United Nations did so because "they loved how honest he is."

Trump began his speech to the UN on Monday by saying his administration "has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

When the comment drew laughter from the crowd of diplomats, Trump said: "I didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s okay."

Haley said on Fox News that the press was wrong to portray the laughter as disrespectful to the president.

"They loved how honest he is," Haley said on the Fox and Friends show. "It’s not diplomatic and they find it funny."

She said diplomats were "falling over themselves" to get a picture with Trump and tell him "how great his speech was."

"They love that he’s honest with them and they’ve never seen anything like it, so there’s respect there," she said. "I saw that the media was trying to make it something disrespectful. That’s not what it was. They love to be with him."

I'm a dumbass mouthbreather, but I've never watched fox news.

Shoo, what is she supposed to say? I mean, as long as she's working for this administration, part of her job is polishing turds on a regular basis. If she really is leaving because of debt issues, I give her credit that she apparently hasn't used her position to enrich herself, which is kinda admirable and maybe unique in this administration.

I mean, she could say a thing that is not obviously the most complete bullshit, sycophantic thing to say. She could say that "they were wrong to laugh and it was not appropriate", she could say -- "Hey, you know Trump, he was engaging in hyperbole like he sometimes does -- he know he does that, and they know it as well." She could pretend he was right. It's all bullshit if it is lauding our big fat garbage president, but it's less creepy, sycophantic stepford wife bullshit.

And we don't know that she has used her position to enrich herself.

This is the wrongest post in the history of the boards. It's lol.

This and the post below are really on point.

Yes. Closer.

If you're on team blue, Nikki Haley should strike genuine fear in your heart. She is essentially the perfect red politician at this point. Absent some earth shaking (and at this point, earth shaking is her being a closet butch lesbian who regularly gang-rapes underage boys) revelation, Haley can be our next president if she wants it. If she runs with Trump on the 2020 ticket as a VP, that team is going to be almost impossible to beat.

My best guess is she's getting out of the UN gig to prep her ground game and simultaneously buy time to see what's forming up for team blue 2020. America hates a loser, and she's savvy enough to know that if she preemptively hitches her wagon to a loser, she might blow her shot a la Clinton. If she doesn't involve herself in 2020, it will be for very good reasons.

LOL. I can't wait until/if she does run for the GOP nomination, and one of her GOP opponents in the primaries inevitably uses her pre-marriage name, Nimrata Randhawa (and you know they will, it's how politics works). I'm sure that name will go over real well in a party dominated by rural and small-town Old White Guys. Whatever her qualities, count me as skeptical that a party that just put Kavanaugh on the SC, and wants to build a wall to keep out dark-skinned immigrants, will be willing to make her their presidential nominee. Governor of South Carolina definitely, VP maybe, but POTUS? Meh.

Last edited:
Couldn't disagree more. Not sure the exact reason she's leaving but if Dump decides not to run in 2020, she could be in a great position to run. I think she'd be a great choice and a great place for us “anti Trump Pubs” to support. Gawd knows with potential Dem nominees (Booker, Sanders, Biden, Warren) she'd be a no brainer.

Lol. This post is cute. Whatever helps you sleep at night

"white ph wouldn't be @usf"

Do we need 3 guesses at who tagged this, or can we all get it in 1?

Others have asked too, why would Lindsey want to be AG instead of a Senator?

Nikki Haley would and will dominate any Dem challenger.

The D’s still have no bench — they have small regional players without any widespread appeal.

Nikki will crush the wild-eyed Booker, the nebbish Warren, the overwrought Harris and the grumpy-groping Biden.

Trump busily remarking about how good Ivanka would be as UN Ambassador.

Shooting apples in a barrel.

Try Dina Powell. Trump loading his bench..people getting experience playing multiple positions. You will see all of them again.

Unlike Barack, whose ego would not brook any wayward actions or voices.

DT is positively whipping your asses and laughing about it.

Kanye West rumored to be Trump's choice for UN Ambassador.

I don't see Haley making it out of a Pub primary when whoever nouveau Trump is points out she was born "Nimrata Randhawa" and that sure sounds like a turrist name to me!

Back