• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley Resigns as UN Ambassador

Not if Amy Klobuchar gets Dem nomination and runs in 2020.

No way no how. She was not impressive at all during Kav's nomination hearing. First time I heard of her and would never have thought she would even be considered a candidate from what I saw/heard. Granted I said the same thing about Trump, so could be wrong but would be shocked if that she would have a real chance. Especially since Biden seems to be getting a lot of play recently.

What's the RBF equivalent of a last name?

I would trim this after the 2nd category
M106.gif

Donald J. Trump.. 5D Master FatherFucking Blaster

No way no how. She was not impressive at all during Kav's nomination hearing. First time I heard of her and would never have thought she would even be considered a candidate from what I saw/heard. Granted I said the same thing about Trump, so could be wrong but would be shocked if that she would have a real chance. Especially since Biden seems to be getting a lot of play recently.

Christine “Baby Shit” Ford

She kept her cool while Kav was acting like a spoiled asshat. Not sure what you were watching (or not watching) but she was the most impressive Senator in that hearing.

I'm not sure you can win with a name like Klobuchar.

And not with a personality that is more Klobuchar than her name. I mean she's fine as a senator, but she's not exactly electric as a speaker and doesn't have a ton of charisma. I'm really starting to think we may need Uncle Joe to run as a 4 year caretaker with a more interesting and younger veep like Harris, Booker or Hickenlooper or Inslee if we're going western governor.

That way he could kiss/lick Trump's ass on a daily basis!!!

I'm beginning to think that, in Trump, Graham has finally found the man of his dreams. And I'm not talking about politics or ideology either.

I'm a dumbass mouthbreather, but I've never watched fox news.

Same here; never turned it on.

And as my keeping women "in their place". Worked in an industry dominated by women (worked for many) and my mother, wife and daughter would laugh at that assertion.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that, in Trump, Graham has finally found the man of his dreams. And I'm not talking about politics or ideology either.

In true lefty fashion... making "gay" jokes is acceptable as long as the person making the joke is on Team Dem or the target isn't a liberal.

Amirite, AMJoy???

giphy.gif

I don't think you understand what a homophobic joke is, dumbshit. But the fact that you apparently think calling someone gay is a slur and somehow demeaning is not surprising.

In true lefty fashion... making "gay" jokes is acceptable as long as the person making the joke is on Team Dem or the target isn't a liberal.

Amirite, AMJoy???

giphy.gif

LOL. Coming from conservatives, that's pretty rich, Angus. Unlike nearly every conservative I know, I'm in favor of gay marriage, don't think that all gays are going to hell, don't care what consenting adults do sexually in the privacy of their homes, and I'm not terrified of transgenders using public bathrooms. But you keep up that "libruls are hypocritical for making jokes about Lindsey Graham being gay" stuff.

Back