• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley Resigns as UN Ambassador

Sure he is weak. He has failed upwards. Not saying he would be successful taking out trump. Only saying he would try. Clearly trump's base would not move. Just curious what he might leak.

She was so close to being the next Republican up. All she had to do was hang out and the STFU and she would have had the inside track for 2024. Now, she's inextricably tied to Trump and has shown she'll throw top people under the bus for her own future.

Her only prayer is for Trump to win and the GOP to keep the Senate. It's tough enough to be a woman in the GOP. Even tougher to be a woman of color. But to be that, a backstabber and part of the gang that lost the WH, House and Senate could be insurmountable.

Sure he is weak. He has failed upwards. Not saying he would be successful taking out trump. Only saying he would try. Clearly trump's base would not move. Just curious what he might leak.

I don’t think he would try. He reads the same tea leaves. Challenging Trump would end him. Meekly retire and he gets a cushy Fox News job.

I don’t think he would try. He reads the same tea leaves. Challenging Trump would end him. Meekly retire and he gets a cushy Fox News job.

Yes. He is not well-to-do financially, after squandering all of his inheritance. Whatever he thinks his best financial play would be, is what he will do.

As I type that, some "bombshell" tell all book could be a good financial move, but you only get to go to that well one time.

And there's a risk. There will probably be several tell all books coming out in the next two years regardless of what happens in the election.

I feel like Nikki Haley is officially torching the moderate lane of Republican politics. She's a second-generation immigrant well respected on both sides going all in for Trump.

Back