Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Louisville basketball deserve the death penalty?

I would be happier to see Louisville kicked out of the ACC than to see them get the death penalty for the basketball program. Though they deserve both.

They play with 8 scholarships and no post season for 5 years. Probably pay a 50K fine to the NCAA.

One interesting comment on the Louisville board is speculation about what kind of a case other schools that lost to Louisville would have for recovering revenue shares they didn't get because their school was eliminated. The thought is that an ineligible Louisville knocking a team out cost that team at least one tournament share.

Any thoughts?

Adidas guy testified on the stand today he gave $40K to NC State assistant coach who forwarded the money to Dennis Smith's family. Hey NCAA, are we going to just not punish any North Carolina public universities? I mean Jim Boeheim and Syracuse got the shaft for letting Fab Melo have his exams written by another student and Eric Devendorf for playing after he failed a piss test. Would think NC State could at least get a scholarship reduction with no post season.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Look at what the real USC got in penalties for Reggie Bush's parents getting a rent-free house from an agent that the staff knew nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    One interesting comment on the Louisville board is speculation about what kind of a case other schools that lost to Louisville would have for recovering revenue shares they didn't get because their school was eliminated. The thought is that an ineligible Louisville knocking a team out cost that team at least one tournament share.

Any thoughts?
    not interesting

[QUOTE=netflixnchildres;3180266]Adidas guy testified on the stand today he gave $40K to NC State assistant coach who forwarded the money to Dennis Smith's family. Hey NCAA, are we going to just not punish any North Carolina public universities? I mean Jim Boeheim and Syracuse got the shaft for letting Fab Melo have his exams written by another student and Eric Devendorf for playing after he failed a piss test. Would think NC State could at least get a scholarship reduction with no post season.[/QUOT

Syracuse has been cheating for years and skated on Coach Fine's pedophilia

are we talking death like Jamill Jones administered death?

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    are we talking death like Jamill Jones administered death?
    Did I miss where Jones was convicted of that? Link please