• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curious how many support Hill's comments...

No kid. I don’t like you nor the “product” of modern Marxist education.

If you think Americans are going to go gently into that good night..well, let me follow up Dylan Thomas with Judas Priest and tell you point blank in your face that “you got another thing coming!’”

Lectros just mad that American has been made great again but his life has turned to shit.

Ohh mods oh mods ohhhh moderator...sniffle, dribble, sniffle..

Your girl Hill-Dog said “the time for civility is over”

We’ll bring it the fuck on you damnable legion of panty waist.

What IS this?

Well he use to be able to afford tickets to Wake football games but now he can’t and instead stays home and posts his dribble all game, maybe I should have used shittier since as Biff would say it was already shit since he lives in Greensboro.

we know you’re all talk oscar you chickenshit

Lectro has been given a timeout. Length TBD, but the admin team was already discussing his flagrantly abusive and inflammatory posting prior to today. This thread was enough to push it over the top.

about lack of civility towards Pubs until regain power as well as other extreme tactics we are seeing more and more pop up across the nation by the extreme left???

I think the general consensus around these parts is that antifa is good. Democracy also is good as long as, and only if you support the group views, if not its fuck you by any means necessary.

Lectro has been given a timeout. Length TBD, but the admin team was already discussing his flagrantly abusive and inflammatory posting prior to today. This thread was enough to push it over the top.

Permaban.

His presences makes this place worse off than when he wasn't around.

g8YEJna.png

I think the general consensus around these parts is that antifa is good. Democracy also is good as long as, and only if you support the group views, if not its fuck you by any means necessary.

Do you understand what the word "consensus" means?

You mustn't if you make such a ridiculous post. I can't think of many, if any posters, agree with Antifa's use of violence. Also, I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority of posts about Antifa here are from RWers.

moonz, brad, tintin, catamount, and creamy weep. Their leader has been banned.

Maybe y'all can all get together on Rulz's board.

Can we get a notification when the ban is lifted? Because his lunatic diatribe when he’s released will be something to see. Like a incomprehensible bigoted kraken.

Can we get a notification when the ban is lifted? Because his lunatic diatribe when he’s released will be something to see. Like a incomprehensible bigoted kraken.

I'd also like a notification when anyone from Randleman connects to the internet.

I never post on this forum but Lectro has almost ruined my ability to read it. Political views aside, his posting in childish, angry, and almost impossible to understand. Can he just fuck off for another 3 years? Why did he even come back?

But who is going to insult the people of this Wake Forest board that went to Wake about going to Wake? Catamount we’re looking to you if you’re up for it. So far we have had geriatric fuck that was embarrassed by what the school had become and psychotic townie uneducated trashman as characters.

Back