• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curious how many support Hill's comments...

I never post on this forum but Lectro has almost ruined my ability to read it. Political views aside, his posting in childish, angry, and almost impossible to understand. Can he just fuck off for another 3 years? Why did he even come back?

Well he's currently suspended . . .

I never post on this forum but Lectro has almost ruined my ability to read it. Political views aside, his posting in childish, angry, and almost impossible to understand. Can he just fuck off for another 3 years? Why did he even come back?

To own the libs, obviously.

This power vacuum might just bring jhmd out of retirement. He’s not the shit posting hero we need right now, but he’s probably the one we deserve.

To own the libs, obviously.

This power vacuum might just bring jhmd out of retirement. He’s not the shit posting hero we need right now, but he’s probably the one we deserve.

Pretty big difference between jhmd and Lectro.

This is exactly where I’m at minus the never posting on these here politics boards.

although it is sobering to know what it’s like in the mind of a Trumpublican.

about lack of civility towards Pubs until regain power as well as other extreme tactics we are seeing more and more pop up across the nation by the extreme left???

You need to get off Fox News and think critically about what is going on in the country and world. “Extreme tactics by the extreme left” like can you provide an example of this? A real one?

You need to get off Fox News and think critically about what is going on in the country and world. “Extreme tactics by the extreme left” like can you provide an example of this? A real one?

Rand Paul being attacked and going to hospital and then Cher and Bette Midler laughing about it??? Sanders and other senators being accosted in restaurants so they had to leave? Liberal campuses blowing up so that they cancel on conservative speakers? The list is real long and you don't need Fox News you just get your head out of the sand. Senator shot @ bball game by a Bernie supporter???

And to be fair the evil is growing on both sides and amazing to see how both try to justify it. The hatred and bitterness is quite sad honestly including this board.

Weird to say “both sides” when your OP definitely doesn’t hold the same even handed ness.

Rand Paul being attacked and going to hospital and then Cher and Bette Midler laughing about it??? Sanders and other senators being accosted in restaurants so they had to leave? Liberal campuses blowing up so that they cancel on conservative speakers? The list is real long and you don't need Fox News you just get your head out of the sand. Senator shot @ bball game by a Bernie supporter???

And to be fair the evil is growing on both sides and amazing to see how both try to justify it. The hatred and bitterness is quite sad honestly including this board.

Read the nonsense Lectro has been spewing and tell me who on the other side is the equivalent.

Weird to say “both sides” when your OP definitely doesn’t hold the same even handed ness.

Fair point 07. I was focused on Hillary's comment coming from the left, but absolutely correct that it is just as horrific to see rascist/supremacist in Charlottesville, Trump's complete disdain for so many, but so far no Dems have been harmed. At least not that I remember???

#bothsides

charlottesville-unite-the-right.jpg

Ohh mods oh mods ohhhh moderator...sniffle, dribble, sniffle..

Your girl Hill-Dog said “the time for civility is over”

We’ll bring it the fuck on you damnable legion of panty waist.
Wasn't a threat, dummy. Just reminding you that you and the MAGA shitheads aren't the only lunatics with firearms. You talk big shit because you know that no one is coming for the junkyard dog in his palace of depression

Hillary's absolutely right -- glad someone with some clout on the left finally said it. Lack of civility does not mean violence, and in this case it just means treating Republicans like they treat dems -- when you start locking innocent kids up and taking them away from their families, the time for civility is over.

Fair point 07. I was focused on Hillary's comment coming from the left, but absolutely correct that it is just as horrific to see rascist/supremacist in Charlottesville, Trump's complete disdain for so many, but so far no Dems have been harmed. At least not that I remember???

Heather Heyer was literally killed in Charlottesville.

Rand Paul was beaten up by his neighbor. No one fucking cares what Cher and Bette Midler do, but its still funny.
Getting yelled at in public is fair game when you are caging children.
Students should be free to protest the presence of white supremacists on their campus.

"the list is real long" - lol, the list is long but that's the best you got?

Heather Heyer was literally killed in Charlottesville.

Apologies as I meant Dem politicians. I have no idea what Heyer's affiliation was other than she was standing up against the crazies of the extreme right.

I mean it’s just a continuation of their bitterness that they can’t say racial slurs or that woman work. So sorry your awful views, that the rest of the world and society has rejected, are making you feel uncomfortable when you are called out.

Apologies as I meant Dem politicians. I have no idea what Heyer's affiliation was other than she was standing up against the crazies of the extreme right.

Use the context clues in your post to determine her politics. If she was standing up against people on the right, then she probably would align herself with _________.

Use the context clues in your post to determine her politics. If she was standing up against people on the right, then she probably would align herself with _________.

whoever was paying her to protest that day ?

Back