• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curious how many support Hill's comments...

Rand Paul being attacked and going to hospital and then Cher and Bette Midler laughing about it??? Sanders and other senators being accosted in restaurants so they had to leave? Liberal campuses blowing up so that they cancel on conservative speakers? The list is real long and you don't need Fox News you just get your head out of the sand. Senator shot @ bball game by a Bernie supporter???

And to be fair the evil is growing on both sides and amazing to see how both try to justify it. The hatred and bitterness is quite sad honestly including this board.

Rand Paul's attack had NOTHING to do with politics and he had acted an asshole as his his crazy neighbor.

I haven't seen you take the same position towards Trump's on Ford or other people. I haven't seen you mention the swaztikas on a synagogue. i haven't seen you be appalled at all the racism at Trump rallies or by Trump supporters.

I didn't see your outrage at a SC nominee attacking imagined LEW conspiracies and attacking Hillary. Neither of whom had anything to do with his lies to the Senate or previous actions.

Forgive us for not taking your crocodile tears seriously.

Rand Paul was beaten up by his neighbor. No one fucking cares what Cher and Bette Midler do, but its still funny.
Getting yelled at in public is fair game when you are caging children.
Students should be free to protest the presence of white supremacists on their campus.

"the list is real long" - lol, the list is long but that's the best you got?

Lol that list from salty is absurd. How can a reasonable person think that’s anywhere close to, for example, stealing children, the attempts to obfuscate or shut down Mueller, the swamp in the Trump admin...you name it. But both sides!

Pubs will excuse and ignore anything if it means the libs lose.

Serious question. Why is Lectro always so angry?

How about the president of the United States mocking and insulting his political opponents and private citizens in front of roaring crowds? I don't give a rat's ass what Cher or Bette Midler say.

Because he’s a loser and desperately needs some reason to feel superior to anyone. Enter the modern GOP, the dog that caught the car.

Rand Paul's attack had NOTHING to do with politics and he had acted an asshole as his his crazy neighbor.

I haven't seen you take the same position towards Trump's on Ford or other people. I haven't seen you mention the swaztikas on a synagogue. i haven't seen you be appalled at all the racism at Trump rallies or by Trump supporters.

I didn't see your outrage at a SC nominee attacking imagined LEW conspiracies and attacking Hillary. Neither of whom had anything to do with his lies to the Senate or previous actions.

apparently reading comprehension is terribly lacking here as the response was to the following ? “Extreme tactics by the extreme left” like can you provide an example of this? A real one?"

I don't disagree with any of your items as being appalling and completely unacceptable. I just didn't list them as wasn't asked for them but someone asked specifically for examples from the left.

apparently reading comprehension is terribly lacking here as the response was to the following ? “Extreme tactics by the extreme left” like can you provide an example of this? A real one?"

I don't disagree with any of your items as being appalling and completely unacceptable. I just didn't list them as wasn't asked for them but someone asked specifically for examples from the left.

Rand Paul's attack had ZERO to do with politics. It was about being a bad neighbor. There was a history to it. It wasn't ANYTHING about. “Extreme tactics by the extreme left”. Trying to say it does is total BS.

The whack job who shot Scalise has nothing to do with Bernie or his people. He's a crazy person. Just like the TX church killer, although he supported Trump, has nothing to do with the RW. He was a crazy person.

RE: Cher and Midler- Neither is really active politically. It's gibberish. What about Clint Eastwood and his chair?

RJ covered it. Your examples are stupid, as are your half baked efforts to present them as a “side” in “evil is growing on both sides”

One side locks children in cages. The other has bette midler laughing or something

One side locks children in cages. The other has bette midler laughing or something

and guess which one Fox News will dedicate hours of coverage to. Kathy Griffin is still public enemy numero uno to a big portion of the country.

Hillary's absolutely right -- glad someone with some clout on the left finally said it. Lack of civility does not mean violence, and in this case it just means treating Republicans like they treat dems -- when you start locking innocent kids up and taking them away from their families, the time for civility is over.

Disagree with most of this.
Hilliary has no clout. I question whether she is really on the left. i think she is primarily closer to the middle than either extreme just as Bill was. Pubs didn't start separating US citizens from criminal parents. That's the law. Been going on in past administrations too.

Disagree with most of this.
Hilliary has no clout. I question whether she is really on the left. i think she is primarily closer to the middle than either extreme just as Bill was. Pubs didn't start separating US citizens from criminal parents. That's the law. Been going on in past administrations too.

Hillary has clout -- you can call her a centrist if you want, wgaf, and c'mon man on the separation point. It's apples and oranges. But whatever it takes for you to sleep at night.

You keep saying this despite being called out on it multiple times. Nothing in the stories reported will lead a rational person to conclude he was an asshole neighbor, despite he is a republican so you jump straight to HE"S ANMD ASHSOLE!!!111!11!

I don't know if he is an asshole neighbor, but he's definitely an asshole.

You are absolute idiot. There are HUNDREDS of articles like this one:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/12/17453...-rene-boucher-neighbors-dispute-pile-of-brush

"The neighbor who tackled Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul in November was infuriated by the lawmaker’s habit of stacking lawn debris near the line between their two properties."

" They want to reiterate that the assault stemmed from a neighborly dispute, not a political fight. Paul’s neighbor claims the whole thing began with an “unsightly” pile of yard debris that he kept hauling away and even tried to incinerate — and that the lawmaker allegedly kept rebuilding."

Here's another one:

https://www.rollcall.com/news/polit...l-details-yard-dispute-hospitalized-rand-paul

"Boucher found the pile of tree limbs and other flotsam “unsightly,” according to new court documents first reported by The Associated Press. Even though it wasn’t on his property, Boucher could see the pile from his back patio.

It sat there for weeks.

In October, Boucher had the branches loaded into portable dumpsters and carried off."

These and other posts were only "called out" by morons who are too lazy to read actual accounts.

Here's another fun one:

https://www.gq.com/story/rand-paul-bad-neighbor

"Now, you might be wondering how that has anything to do with politics? Well, it turns out that Rand Paul is a bit of an asshole about his yard.

Mr. Paul, 54, has long stood out in the well-to-do gated neighborhood south of Bowling Green, Ky., that he calls home. The senator grows pumpkins on his property, composts and has shown little interest for neighborhood regulations.

But the spectacle of the incident — one former doctor attacking another in broad daylight — was altogether different. Competing explanations of the origins of the drama cited stray yard clippings, newly planted saplings and unraked leaves.

Asked about long-leveled allegations that Mr. Paul had disregarded neighborhood regulations, Mr. Skaggs, who is also a former leader of the county Republican Party, said that the senator “certainly believes in stronger property rights than exist in America.”

So, let's read between the lines a bit here. Rand Paul is an asshole neighbor. He bought a house in a neighborhood that has certain rules with regard to lawns, and he decided that he doesn't need to follow those rules because of his belief in "property rights" that don't actually exist."

and guess which one Fox News will dedicate hours of coverage to. Kathy Griffin is still public enemy numero uno to a big portion of the country.

What are the signs that the left is engaging in "mob violence"? Protesters at a combative SC nominee hearing yelling at GOP Senators (who, like Grassley, often shot back with some snide little remarks of their own?) Rich and privileged politicians like McConnell getting yelled at by citizens as they enter or leave restaurants with rich OWG buddies? The horror! Again, no party that elected Donald Trump POTUS, and loves every insult he tweets or gives at speeches and rallies, and finds nothing wrong with the ability of GOPers like Graham and Kavanaugh to rant, or who adore Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham, Limbaugh, and all the other right-wing talking heads and the outrageous things they say every day, has any room to complain about incivility. This has much less to do with "mob violence", and far more to do with snowflake behavior by GOP politicians who do controversial things (like putting Kavanaugh on the Court), and who then seem to think there shouldn't be any repercussions for what they do. It was Trump who escalated our political civil war in 2016, and the GOP unleashed the whirlwind when they elected him.

Last edited:
You keep saying this despite being called out on it multiple times. Nothing in the stories reported will lead a rational person to conclude he was an asshole neighbor, despite he is a republican so you jump straight to HE"S ANMD ASHSOLE!!!111!11!
No, the stories all point to him being an asshole neighbor, re: him repeatedly putting brushpiles on the property line and leaving it there for his neighbor to clean it up. That's not to say his neighbor isn't a psychopath for beating him up over it, but Rand is still an asshole.

Back