• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curious how many support Hill's comments...

saltydeac

Reaction score
about lack of civility towards Pubs until regain power as well as other extreme tactics we are seeing more and more pop up across the nation by the extreme left???

Never return to it, Republicans have shown they will always act in bad faith.

Ask Brett and Lindsay about civility

Oh sure..

Let’s skip to the part where you fatherfuckers become so unhinged that some good Patriot is forced to pour the 2nd amendment down your throat.

You should treat the Republicans like the scum bags that they are

My mom has the retired old white person Fox News syndrome and apparently this: Republican lawmakers and admin members should be treated with respect and dignity by the general public, even though they are actively working to ruin the lives of millions, is her new cause. She's talked about 4-5 times in the last couple months. I've responded that I hope that I would attack them the same way to these bigots if interacting with them in public. A bigoted scumbag isn't just a bigoted scumbag when he or she is at work. They are always a bigoted scumbag, and should be treated like scum. My mother does not like that answer.

Gargle the Bag Billy.

We are here waiting for you

Ask Brett and Lindsay about civility

^This. The GOP lost all rights to talk about civility when they elected Trump. I love how they're now complaining about "mobs", yet at the Charlottesville riots Trump insisted on referring to alt-right white supremacists as "good folks on both sides."

^This. The GOP lost all rights to talk about civility when they elected Trump. I love how they're now complaining about "mobs", yet at the Charlottesville riots Trump insisted on referring to alt-right white supremacists as "good folks on both sides."

I guess Heather Heyer should have just been more civil.

Oh sure..

Let’s skip to the part where you fatherfuckers become so unhinged that some good Patriot is forced to pour the 2nd amendment down your throat.
Lots of people carry guns Lectro, some people aim them at congressional baseball teams. Be careful what you wish for.

Fuck you, you ignorant little shit

Gloves off Fatherfuckers.

You tried to perpetrate a Fraud with an old high school tramp - think Bono “I know a girl, her name is trampoline” — that’s your girl Ballsy circa 1982.

Yea, ok. And let’s go ahead and note that this sorry bitch’s father is CIA operative Ralph Blasey.

Blasey Ford...I knew the Ford was bullshit - didn’t want any on her own family Who we never heard from btw

Lots of people carry guns Lectro, some people aim them at congressional baseball teams. Be careful what you wish for.

Ohh mods oh mods ohhhh moderator...sniffle, dribble, sniffle..

Your girl Hill-Dog said “the time for civility is over”

We’ll bring it the fuck on you damnable legion of panty waist.

There is no equivalence between the actions of the so called "extreme left" and the violence perpetrated by this administration and those that support it; police officers, ICE, CBP, white nationalists, and those that still believe in Reaganomics.

Back