• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Melo Eggleston Leaves the Program

Whoa. So we have exactly 3 players not recruited to the team this year: Sarr, Brown, and LilChill. Guess that low-major recruiting strategy isn't quite working out.

Any bets on which one of the freshmen actually stays 3 years? Wright.

Lol. I’m most certainly not always right. I’m not a huge Scalia fan, but if you take his approach to my posts you’ll be alright. Just read what’s there, not what you want to be there or what you think I actually mean. Reading with charity and common sense helps too.

so, in 16-17 WF went 5-9 against the best 70 teams in the nation?

that's what you said you got

so, in 16-17 WF went 5-9 against the best 70 teams in the nation?

that's what you said you got

You read what I wrote at face value, asked the follow up questions i knew you would, I answered, you read what I wrote at face value, responded how I knew you would, and we got where I wanted us to go.

You read what I wrote at face value, asked the follow up questions i knew you would, I answered, you read what I wrote at face value, responded how I knew you would, and we got where I wanted us to go.

Yeah, that thread went swimmingly for you

I went back and read the recruiting thread when we got Melo and was surprised to see that most people were excited about him.

Aside from Biff, who randomly thought he was 6’6” at most.

Forgot he committed so early in that class.

Ranger was throwing out so many names and mix tapes back then. Now that thread is a wasteland.

Rchill is one of the worst and best posters. He knows how to lure people in with his super hottakes. I respect the game.

What’s funny is you think it’s going well for you. Did we decide whether win percentage or Kenpom was the better ranking system yet? You still seem confused.

The confusion is yours, I’m afraid.

What I’ve said is that I don’t believe KenPom is THE system.

He wants to believe.

Unknown quantities have unlimited potential.

That's what we have to believe until the ole' defense kicks in and we all remember why Wake will be at the bottom of the ACC again.

I went back and read the recruiting thread when we got Melo and was surprised to see that most people were excited about him.

Aside from Biff, who randomly thought he was 6’6” at most.

Forgot he committed so early in that class.

Ranger was throwing out so many names and mix tapes back then. Now that thread is a wasteland.

I stand by that height estimation. And I was the only one who was right.

I stand by that height estimation. And I was the only one who was right.

Haha.

I remember that being a big takeaway from last year’s early season practices and team photos.

Just say, “I agree.” (Did I do that right?)

Actually, we will a deeper team, talent wise, than last year.

That reminds me of the stuff some people were saying when Washington and Mitchell were freshman.

More question marks doesn’t necessarily mean depth.

That reminds me of the stuff some people were saying when Washington and Mitchell were freshman.

More question marks doesn’t necessarily mean depth.

Less proven sucky players is the positive take.

Back