• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mike Helms

This.

Skip Brown was the best guard in his day among many good ACC guards.

I thought Rutland was on the road to greatness when he blew out his knee.

As much as I love Skip, I’d be hard pressed to rank him above Phil Ford. That said, I used to love watching Skip and Ford go at it.

Any concrete confirmation on this. I have seen no obits anywhere.

I haven't been able to find any either. I got if from a Deacon facebook group, a couple of people on there confirmed it, but it'd be nice to find an obit.

Obits cost money. There is a Go fund me request for Mike Helms memorial. Apparently Mike was broke and did not have life insurance.

Brian Hightower started it on behalf of Mike's widow. Anybody recognize that name?

Obits cost money. There is a Go fund me request for Mike Helms memorial. Apparently Mike was broke and did not have life insurance.

Brian Hightower started it on behalf of Mike's widow. Anybody recognize that name?

Helms and Schelly aren’t helping our life after the ball stops bouncing theme.

Sad to hear that.

Back