• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Louisville Noon kick-off 10/27/2018

I'll be a little upset if Clawson doesn't run the ball at least 65% vs UL. They're horrid at stopping the run. Here's to hoping I guess.

This. Is Hinton healthy? This is a game where I think 75% zone read with an occasional jet sweep or RPO over the top of the defense would get the job done. Of course even if he is, that's not going to happen.

More important question is Dortch healthy? If he is, Louisville should have nightmares all week. He totally destroyed them last year until the pylon got him.

More important question is Dortch healthy? If he is, Louisville should have nightmares all week. He totally destroyed them last year until the pylon got him.

Clawson said Dortch is healthy this week. 4 TDs from him would be niiiiiice. Just stay away from the pylons...

Their offensive line averages 317 our defensive line 276. A 40 yard difference and we have zero depth.

Our offensive line averages 297 and their defensive 281 a 16 yard difference. And we have zero depth.

Let's prove everyone wrong and run the ball effectively.

First everyone agrees that Delaney is probably our best back and needs more carries and that the Carney move to linebacker should help us.

Clawson said we had a good week of practice and got healthier and is optimistic. Hopefully he learns from what we've said and moves Carney to linebacker and gives Delaney more carries.

I don't know what to think about Hinton because coach believes that other teams prepare differently not knowing if Hinton is healthy or where he might play so he keeps us in the dark.

At L'ville's homecoming are there receptions for recruiting hookers and sneaker company bag men?

Glad to see the Braves Live crew got some offseason employment announcing Wake games.

Our linebackers and secondary constantly over pursue

Back