• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Louisville Noon kick-off 10/27/2018

Hopefully Petrino is bullying Galloway into staying in his office all night and never seeing his family. Elrod's world is crumbling (?), so hopefully Galloway gets canned soon, and the days leading up to his termination, lots of in your face swearing at Galloway in front of the players, other coaches etc., should suffice.

Jerks.

Also, Basham had a neck injury? Or concussion? He was playing really well...

Would be great if he fires Galloway, who turns around and passes out UL playbooks to other ACC teams.

Hopefully Petrino is bullying Galloway into staying in his office all night and never seeing his family. Elrod's world is crumbling (?), so hopefully Galloway gets canned soon, and the days leading up to his termination, lots of in your face swearing at Galloway in front of the players, other coaches etc., should suffice.

Jerks.

Also, Basham had a neck injury? Or concussion? He was playing really well...

Buried in this novel, I said it looked like Basham either had a stinger or a concussion.

I asked for an update yesterday, wasn't given one (wasn't expecting one, either). Unless something unexpected happens, we'll hear about Boogie's status tomorrow.

Buried in this novel, I said it looked like Basham either had a stinger or a concussion.

I asked for an update yesterday, wasn't given one (wasn't expecting one, either). Unless something unexpected happens, we'll hear about Boogie's status tomorrow.

I am pretty sure that what Clawson was saying to Colburn after his 2nd TD was he was close to a taunting call and he didn't like that he turned around and went into the end zone backwards. That is what it looked like. On replay, it was obvious that Colburn did not turn around until after he crossed the goal line and he turned around to see about the flag on the play (it was picked up).

To highlight Colburn's maturity, even though Clawson was overreacting a bit and did not get Colburn's motivation - it looked like Colburn's response was essentially, "yessir."

In contrast, our favorite Petrino was cursing and screaming into his mic the whole game and had almost zero interaction with any player other than Pass, who essentially screamed into stiff arming about 5 throws that sailed as a result. I want Clawson in my fox hole, at my dinner party, and as my football coach. I want Petrino as my check out boy. I wouldn't even get in an Uber he was driving.

I am pretty sure that what Clawson was saying to Colburn after his 2nd TD was he was close to a taunting call and he didn't like that he turned around and went into the end zone backwards. That is what it looked like. On replay, it was obvious that Colburn did not turn around until after he crossed the goal line and he turned around to see about the flag on the play (it was picked up).

To highlight Colburn's maturity, even though Clawson was overreacting a bit and did not get Colburn's motivation - it looked like Colburn's response was essentially, "yessir."

In contrast, our favorite Petrino was cursing and screaming into his mic the whole game and had almost zero interaction with any player other than Pass, who essentially screamed into stiff arming about 5 throws that sailed as a result. I want Clawson in my fox hole, at my dinner party, and as my football coach. I want Petrino as my check out boy. I wouldn't even get in an Uber he was driving.

Hah, funny you mention that. I never even saw the flag on the play. To me (and Les), thought Colburn turned around to find a teammate to celebrate with immediately, and Bachman was right there (throwing up the double "L"s).

I wasn't around much for Colburn's first 2 years, but by all accounts he's definitely done a lot of growing up since he got to Wake. Hell, even last season he had to grow up a bit, and out of necessity, because he was pissed about his usage in the Georgia Tech game.

Back