• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Wake Forest fire Manning, cancel the season and demolish the Joel?

Dumpster fire

• Yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Fire Manning; replace with co-coaches: rjk and phdeac

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Lock blogger so dear staff in Joel for final death match

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, No, No.

RJ is probably available and I know he is cheap, so getting a temporary coach would not be a problem.

With RJ at the helm, fans will flock and the seats will be full. All those tie dyed black and gold shirts will be de-mothballed.

Lets start a draft RJ petition.

If you spoiled, entitled brats hadn't run off he who shall not be named, we'd be flying high now. Great job you millennial numbskulls!!

This is my last year of patience with Manning. Fire Manning after another shitty year. Close down the Joel and remodel it (no I know they won't demolish it), and hire a young coach to get Wake back on track. It pains the hell out of me that other sports at Wake can have decent success and basketball cannot even sniff an NIT or NCAA bid.

This is my last year of patience with Manning. Fire Manning after another shitty year. Close down the Joel and remodel it (no I know they won't demolish it), and hire a young coach to get Wake back on track. It pains the hell out of me that other sports at Wake can have decent success and basketball cannot even sniff an NIT or NCAA bid.

giphy.gif

Yes, No, No.

RJ is probably available and I know he is cheap, so getting a temporary coach would not be a problem.

With RJ at the helm, fans will flock and the seats will be full. All those tie dyed black and gold shirts will be de-mothballed.

Lets start a draft RJ petition.

I'm definitely easy but not that cheap.

The first thing I'd do is rebuild Pizza Garden in the parking lot of the Joel. Gotta have accessible, great NY pizza and brews handy.

Gotta bring in Craig to teach shooting and be an assistant.

Everyone would be welcome at my weekly coach's chat. Well, everyone except Reff.

I'm definitely easy but not that cheap.

The first thing I'd do is rebuild Pizza Garden in the parking lot of the Joel. Gotta have accessible, great NY pizza and brews handy.

Gotta bring in Craig to teach shooting and be an assistant.

Everyone would be welcome at my weekly coach's chat. Well, everyone except Reff.

RJ>Manning

Ducked? Was not paying attention and no idea how autocorrect changed im not commenting on to ducked. Carry on.

ducked. Comment about x's and o's or recruiting. However, the press conferences would be gold. If rj can get there by Thursday I say make the switch.

I won't duck any questions. You may not like the answers, but you'll get an answer.

My team would play D with their feet not their butts.

I'd bring in Kevin Love and Wes Unseld to teach the big guys how to make outlet passes.

We'd run more than the Jamaican 4x100 relay.

I'd hire HOF Wes Miller to be my videographer.

I'd imagine most division one basketball teams already run more than a bunch of 100 meter sprinters.

Back