• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump 1 Horseface 0

trump is such a buffoon...she already has the 130k he paid to sex up the horseface

Another nickname, another beatdown. All who challenge him lay in ruins. Just give up until 2024 and hope that Don Jr. or Ivanka don't pick up the torch.

Another nickname, another beatdown. All who challenge him lay in ruins. Just give up until 2024 and hope that Don Jr. or Ivanka don't pick up the torch.

The Matrix Architect has ordained that any time an Agent Lectro is purged from the matrix, he shall be immediately replaced.

Title should be changed from “Trump” to “Tiny”.

Or, perhaps “Joffrey”.

Dowd: Who reminds you most of Trump? Dan Weiss [one of the “Game of Thrones” creators and writers] told me that the character that reminded him the most of Trump is Hodor because he endlessly repeats his own name.

Martin: Well, that’s amusing. But I think even during the campaign I said that Trump reminded me most of Joffrey. They have the same level of emotional maturity. And Joffrey likes to remind everyone that he’s king. And he thinks that gives him the ability to do anything. And we’re not an absolute monarchy, like Westeros is. We’re a constitutional republic. And yet, Trump doesn’t seem to know what that means. He thinks the presidency gives him the power to do anything. And so, yeah, Joffrey is Trump.

Back