• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millennials Need to Start Voting Before the Gerontocracy Kills Us All

WAHH. Let's see if you can pull yourselves away from your selfie machines for long enough to fill out a ballot. I doubt it.

Sorry, I like the music of MY generation more than emo MILLENNIAL music. Also, the music of my generation CHANGED the world. It was central to civil rights movement, anti-war movement and changed societal mores on many levels. MILLENNIAL music does none of that. It has no impact on the world around it or history.

And for you MILLENNIALS who keep saying the PC was inventied in 1941, it's like saying that Da Vinci inventied the helicopter and other things that weren't used for hundreds of years was the key. PCs were not by the public until BOOMERS made them accessible to the world as opposed to millennials, who are too fucking lazy to get out and vote.

Those five facts were:
1. Cigars cost more than a nickel
2. TV stations air programming all night
3. Bill Cosby is a bad person
4. Most people don't retire with a pension
5. You can make a living playing video games

The more complaints I hear about millennials (which Boomers still think are teenagers for some reason) the more I realize that their complaints are just a form of self loathing.

Back