• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Jabari isnt a bust per say, but I knew he would never live up to his SI cover
e1dc51742fc8cc6d0945697b66fe8458.jpg

The only important part of that cover is at the very top

If the playoffs started today, only 2 teams in the west who were in the playoffs last year would be in the playoffs this year. OKC and Golden State.

Only 1 team that didn't make the playoff last year, (Suns) would also not make the playoffs this year.

That's absolutely wild.

The biggest (and possibly best) news in the NBA is that James Dolan would consider selling the Knicks. Because the company also owns MSG and the MSG Network, that number would be in excess of $5B. But the NBA can dream...

The biggest (and possibly best) news in the NBA is that James Dolan would consider selling the Knicks. Because the company also owns MSG and the MSG Network, that number would be in excess of $5B. But the NBA can dream...

He must be running low on funds for cocaine and hookers.

Very true...and he can't get people to pay a $25 cover to see his bar band...

Man. Chris Paul's shooting numbers sure are depressing. 3-10 from the field 3 games in a row. At least he's still 25th in real plus minus

They seem to be saying he’s a Shawn Kemp.

Official 2018 NBA Season Thread: Rockets: "Welcome [redacted]! Bye Melo."

Didn't realize free League Pass is still going on. Collins on the bench vs. the Wiz midway through the 3rd with 4 fouls. In his 11 game streak of playing 29+ min, Collins had 5 fouls twice and 4 fouls twice.

Hawks win. Collins had 20/13.

Last edited:
Can't believe the game has changed so much that Okafor is only getting 5 MPG at age 23.

Can't believe the game has changed so much that Okafor is only getting 5 MPG at age 23.

I don’t have any inside information or anything, but you have to think that some of that is his fault...

Some guy named Thomas Bryant from Wizards is 14 for 14 from the field. 31 points 13 rebs

Triple overtime in Washington against the Suns.

Some guy named Thomas Bryant from Wizards is 14 for 14 from the field. 31 points 13 rebs

Triple overtime in Washington against the Suns.
Center for Indiana a few years ago when they went to the sweet 16

I'm getting more and more down on Brett Brown. Embiid rarely saw the ball in the post down the stretch and in overtime. I guess torching Horford for 34 wasn't enough to earn more touches.

The team has lost a lot of close games.

Back